Not a huge fan of pumpkin spice

Cherry Brigand

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
I have a family member who is crazy over the stuff and just bought hellah (the kids are still saying that, right?) pumpkin/pumpkin spice products. Pasta sauce, bread mixes, cookies, muffin mixes, pancake mixes, and....and pumpkin salsa!

<{clintugh}>

The cookies are good for about five bites, but after that...meh. MEH!

I had to google what pumpkin spice is, lmao

I like pumpkin pie but that's about it. Why would you add that flavor to pasta sauce? People do that?

I'm unapologetically pro pumpkin spice, but I keep it limited to drinks and baked goods...coffee, muffins, beer. There is no situation where I will need Pumpkin Spice Hand Soap.

Bacon has the same fucking problem. It caught a viral wind on the internet and they turned into syrup, soap, soda, all kinds of dumb shit where it doesn't need to go. These meme products have got to stop. Stop literally killing the flavor!

Love pumpkin, hate pumpkin spice. I think people just go ape shit for it based on its exclusivity to 2 months of the year. I dont taste the pumpkin anymore after they jack up the seasonings and everything. May as well take a spoonfull of cinnamon and nutmeg and snort it.

I'll put pumpkin in a chili that I have a recipe for that is amazing. My dogs also love pureed pumpkin in their food, so its a nice way to recycle those jackolanterns from halloween.

I have a family member who is crazy over the stuff and just bought hellah (the kids are still saying that, right?) pumpkin/pumpkin spice products. Pasta sauce, bread mixes, cookies, muffin mixes, pancake mixes, and....and pumpkin salsa!

<{clintugh}>

The cookies are good for about five bites, but after that...meh. MEH!
That’s good to know.

I, like thousands of other Sherdoggers, will sleep soundly tonight knowing this.

Tried a pumpkin spice latte once, didn’t try again.

I had a pumpkin spice beer when I was in Boston, what the fuck was that all about

If you don't like pumpkin spiced stuff, it just means you have testicles.

Thought this was a girl band music thread..

Pumpkin spice lattes and fraps and muffins. Mhmmmmm

Back