Social ***Not a Drill*** I need medial advice

NoGoodNamesLeft

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
So i found a female deer tick on the back of my balls, not a joke its not funny and im upset i only put my cell phone dow there because last 2 days my balls kind of like didnt feel right if i touched the back of my bag like it was tender? not sore but like concerning enought o take the celly out after my shower and examine it and i saw a little black spot and wa like fiiiiicccckkkk is tyhat cancer!??!?!? and i felt sick but iw alked into ym bedrooma dna sked my gf ot look and she said at what the black spot and i was like yeah am id ying? and she looked closer with the ptone and the light and it was a tick not cancer so i was relieved then i panicked becaus ei realized i need to now get it out witht eh head intact which involve ripping it off my bag and i did that coreclty so now its ina bag and now i need the advice is it is i do i go to the walk in clininc and rick the rona or so i deal with the lyme or so i do nothing i cont see like a ring or anything and most likely its been over 48 hours but do all of them have lymes disease or maybe i haveit ahhh i dont know what od odo do i go or not!?!?!? it wa on my balls ?L*

That's a weird ass fetish you got there bro.

I just wanted to point out that I know this is serious because you managed to spell almost everything right.

Stop fucking deer and you will likely prevent this problem...

TS wasn't your old avatar something about you having some kind of skin parasite? You are one disgusting bastard lol

I never wear clothes in the woods so this thread is really scary

I got bitten by a tick (after my dog ran through some high weeds) on the back of my neck. I got it right after it bit me (it stung a tad) and put it in an old pill bottle.

I called my local health dept. and they told me to bring it in so they could send it off for testing. I brought it in, they said that I got it just as it bit me because it didn't get a blood-meal. It didn't have lupus or anything either. They told me to make sure that if a bull's-eye developed, go to the Dr.

They told me to wipe it down with 70% isopropyl alcohol.

That might sting your groinal-sack region.

I got bitten by a tick (after my dog ran through some high weeds) on the back of my neck. I got it right after it bit me (it stung a tad) and put it in an old pill bottle.

I called my local health dept. and they told me to bring it in so they could send it off for testing. I brought it in, they said that I got it just as it bit me because it didn't get a blood-meal. It didn't have lupus or anything either. They told me to make sure that if a bull's-eye developed, go to the Dr.

They told me to wipe it down with 70% isopropyl alcohol.

That might sting your groinal-sack region.

I was cleaning up one day and picked up a grape off the rug. Then the legs came out. Tasted fine though.

Back