Not a Conor fan but he will win, heres why

xmDo6bG.gif

A Nate that always prepares for his opponents during fights, dissects them and prepares a gameplan to stay away from their strengths and impose his, doesn't have that camp and gets hit by Conor's left a bunch is surprising? Diaz will keep Conor on the outside or suck him all the way into the clinch this time, from the beginning, just like he did to make him give up last time. Conor isn't a dominant leg kicker, that game plan won't work, the only guys who have effected Nate with leg kicks are the guys with brutal muay thai... that's not Conor. Oh and for the record I won't be in here saying I was backing Conor if he somehow beats Nate. Also you're right it's not like Conor is fight Khabib who is shorter and would have a stand up deficit against Conor, he's fighting a worse match up for him in Diaz.
This guy deserves a special award for being from 2010 and really believing that Conor matches up well with Khabib. Khabib would rag doll him. Get out of here with that nonsense. Dude Diaz goes in there and brawls, he doesnt prepare gameplans to stay away from their strengths. He trains like a mad man and goes out and tries to whoop your ass. Wtf are you talking about?

A Nate that always prepares for his opponents during fights, dissects them and prepares a gameplan to stay away from their strengths and impose his, doesn't have that camp and gets hit by Conor's left a bunch is surprising? Diaz will keep Conor on the outside or suck him all the way into the clinch this time, from the beginning, just like he did to make him give up last time. Conor isn't a dominant leg kicker, that game plan won't work, the only guys who have effected Nate with leg kicks are the guys with brutal muay thai... that's not Conor. Oh and for the record I won't be in here saying I was backing Conor if he somehow beats Nate. Also you're right it's not like Conor is fight Khabib who is shorter and would have a stand up deficit against Conor, he's fighting a worse match up for him in Diaz.

Wtf? Khabib destroys both of them. Nate looked like shit against him and Conor wouldn't do any better.

Chin --> Diaz
Cardio --> Diaz
BJJ --> Diaz
Boxing --> Diaz
Touchbutt --> Conor

= Conor will obviously win the rematch!

To be honest Conor has better kicks, but after what happened in the first, picking Conor is stupid. He might win, but it's not like you can argue that he has more than a 50/50 percent chance AT BEST.

If it's stupid why is he the favorite in Vegas? Why does one of the best coaches in MMA from Tristar say McGregor can def win the fight if he fights differently? You guys need to open your eyes, it's not the fact that it's 50/50 it's the fact that you guys act like McGregor never connected on Diaz over and over again with that left hand. He was winning the stand up exchange for awhile and had Nate rhythm down. Nate's a beast tho...

Conor is going to win this fight, he's a more skilled and athlethic fighter than Diaz. Only thing that might get him caught is the fact that he says he will continue to stay in his face and wants to knock him out in the 2nd.

If he does that, Nate wins and theres no excuses, cause thats lack of fight IQ.

Now someones gonna put the gif of nate submitting him and a bunch of sherdogers will like. Those same sherdoggers will act like they knew it was going to happened when it happends.

Everyones gonna act like Conors great again when i reality most strong and explosive wrestlers will eat him alive.

And the same fake ass people that hate Conor will suddenly like him, these forums change fast. If he was fighting Khabib I'd understand but this is out of hand.

You dont seem to have seen UFC 196?

Should check it out. You'll be surprised.

You dont seem to have seen UFC 196?

Should check it out. You'll be surprised.
You seem to have missed the whole first round buddy. You should try sparring. Diaz won but McGregor had his rhythm the whole first round and start of 2nd... You guys act like McGregor has no chance, it's hilarious. Also try watching this :
[

Last edited:
You seem to have missed the whole first round buddy. You should try sparring. Diaz won but McGregor had his rhythm the whole first round and start of 2nd... You guys act like McGregor has no chance, it's hilarious. Also try watching this :

You do realize that winning a first round 10-9 doesnt really matter at all if you then get your whole shit broke and tap out in round 2?

I have never been a Conor fan in my sherdog life (check my post history..All 10k + post lol).

He will not win and I will continue to call him a ducker for not defending his Title.

What this guy said

You do realize that winning a first round 10-9 doesnt really matter at all if you then get your whole shit broke and tap out in round 2?
I fixed the video that was wrong video. You do realize that you showing you can hang with someone in the fight and beat them DECIVELY for the majority of the fight means nothing for that fight because at the end Conor lost but for a rematch it actually does show what Conor is capable of doing to Nate. This post is gonna be hilarious with all you being so ignorant when McGregor was finding Diaz's chin the whole fight. McGregor has a great chance at winning, he's not fighting Khabib.

I fixed the video that was wrong video. You do realize that you showing you can hang with someone in the fight and beat them DECIVELY for the majority of the fight means nothing for that fight because at the end Conor lost but for a rematch it actually does show what Conor is capable of doing to Nate. This post is gonna be hilarious with all you being so ignorant when McGregor was finding Diaz's chin the whole fight. McGregor has a great chance at winning, he's not fighting Khabib.

The majority of the fight??

It was a 25-minute fight, and Conor looked good for the first 3 minutes or so.

Looking good for 3 minutes doesnt really help you when you're in a 25-minute fight with a guy you cant knock out and a guy who never gets tired.

Conor will look good early in the next fight too. And then he will break. Again.

Nate is a walking human triathalon. How is Conor supposed to get those infinite cardio and stamina attribute just during the training for this rivalry? OH WAIT HE CANT

Conor is going to win this fight, he's a more skilled and athlethic fighter than Diaz.

What an amazing argument! What's changed between the last time he got ruined by Diaz and this fight? (Besides Diaz actually being able to train this time)

What an amazing argument! What's changed between the last time he got ruined by Diaz and this fight? (Besides Diaz actually being able to train this time)
McGregor wont go for the kill this fast and be over confident. Diaz handled him but you guys acting like McGregor has no chance is just stupid. He was connecting the whole first and start of 2nd round before he gassed.. You can improve your cardio in 3 months if you weren't aware and he won't be fighting like he did last time. Diaz needs to pressure the shit outta him and force him to tire out cause Diaz will always have the cardio advantage.

Conor is going to win this fight, he's a more skilled and athlethic fighter than Diaz. Only thing that might get him caught is the fact that he says he will continue to stay in his face and wants to knock him out in the 2nd.

If he does that, Nate wins and theres no excuses, cause thats lack of fight IQ.

Now someones gonna put the gif of nate submitting him and a bunch of sherdogers will like. Those same sherdoggers will act like they knew it was going to happened when it happends.

Everyones gonna act like Conors great again when i reality most strong and explosive wrestlers will eat him alive.

And the same fake ass people that hate Conor will suddenly like him, these forums change fast. If he was fighting Khabib I'd understand but this is out of hand.
I am someone who likes to read a good and well thought out post, but I couldn't get passed the thread title, so let me explain why and hopefully you read it.

You can not predict with 100 percent certainty who will win in a fight like this. Your prediction is McGregor will win, but I bet you thought the same thing the other time around.

This problem is solved; I hope this clears your head, and I hope you have a great day!

Back