Not a Conor fan but he will win, heres why

iknowthefuture

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Conor is going to win this fight, he's a more skilled and athlethic fighter than Diaz. Only thing that might get him caught is the fact that he says he will continue to stay in his face and wants to knock him out in the 2nd.

If he does that, Nate wins and theres no excuses, cause thats lack of fight IQ.

Now someones gonna put the gif of nate submitting him and a bunch of sherdogers will like. Those same sherdoggers will act like they knew it was going to happened when it happends.

Everyones gonna act like Conors great again when i reality most strong and explosive wrestlers will eat him alive.

And the same fake ass people that hate Conor will suddenly like him, these forums change fast. If he was fighting Khabib I'd understand but this is out of hand.

Last edited:
16880_o.gif

Listen TS. I also believe Conor is gonna win. But I think we should just stfu until the fight because sherdog hates anyone who thinks this. Plus there are wayyyy to many threads on this daily.

Conor is going to win this fight, he's a more skilled and athlethic fighter than Diaz. Only thing that might get him caught is the fact that he says he will continue to stay in his face and wants to knock him out in the 2nd.

Now someones gonna put the gif of nate submitting him and a bunch of sherdogers will like. Those same sherdoggers will act like they knew it was going to happened when it happends.

Everyones gonna act like Conors great again when i reality most strong and explosive wrestlers will eat him alive.

And the same fake ass people that hate Conor will suddenly like him, these forums change fast.

You are a Conor fan..Liar

And the same fake ass people that hate Conor will suddenly like him, these forums change fast.
image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

I have never been a Conor fan in my sherdog life (check my post history..All 10k + post lol).

He will not win and I will continue to call him a ducker for not defending his Title.

I did this thread so all these fake ass people will be laughed at, people act like McGregor has no chance, I will bump this thread when he most likely wins... They will probably be too busy acting like they knew he had a chance yet everyones acting like he's fighting Khabib..

shit talk
yep too bad Conors jedi mind tricks doesnt work on DIaz.

Every area of fighting Diaz has more skill
boxing
grappling
even wrestling diaz found someone in UFC he's better than haha

i always say it
the only way he can win is via decision

Its actually incredible that its gonna go from all this hate to people being positive about him and wanting to see him fight Aldo again. Bunch of fakes that'd have never probably even sparred lol. If he wins just stay consistant with not liking him please guys.

"Not a Conor fan".

giphy.gif

Yep

Attachments

• a38516a6bcf2442f8fc69cac342fa977.jpg
    a38516a6bcf2442f8fc69cac342fa977.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 3
Well, you got me with that OP, TS. I'm speechless.

Dur, Conor gunna win cause he's got better skillz & is prettier.

Gotcha, pal.

Incredible insights. Thank you for never posting another thread.

Back