Not A Big Dana Fan But He Owned With A Great One Liner At The Press Conference

DaleyChamp

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7UBYfpz7HPI (40-30)

This was fucking hilarious. This nerdy bbw chick comes up to the mic in the fan questions part of the conference. She tells Dana that she has been checking every single news site and app every single day for news on Gina Carano and asks him when she will return.

Dana says he doesn't know yet and has to give her a call. She says "I'll be looking every day". Then he takes and second and tells her "Have a good weekend" lmao...basically telling her to get a life. Wand is cracking up!

Good one Dana!! Watch the clip and you will be picking up what I'm dropping down.

Last edited:
Or he, yknow meant have a good weekend.

Didn't you lose an account bet, THEN said you were leaving and didn't?

WPk7ihq.png

It is an hour long video, mind telling us when the quote takes place?

I guess we'll never know, because you posted an hour video clip for something that happened in two fucking minutes.

op, you have some explaining to do my dude. cyantist is calling you out.

I think you felt like he was talking to you threw her and it made you very unconformable.

Around 40:20

I just scrolled through the bar at the bottom looking for a nerdy chick.

this thread is about to go in a WHOLE new direction lol.. anything is better than the first

you didn't do a very good job of setting up the ownage one liner - I'm a bit underwhelmed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7UBYfpz7HPI (40-30)

This was fucking hilarious. This nerdy bbw chick comes up to the mic in the fan questions part of the conference. She tells Dana that she has been checking every single news site and app every single day for news on Gina Carano and asks him when she will return.

Dana says he doesn't know yet and has to give her a call. She says "I'll be looking every day". Then he takes and second and tells her "Have a good weekend" lmao...basically telling her to get a life. Wand is cracking up!

Good one Dana!! Watch the clip and you will be picking up what I'm dropping down.

Umm...yea. I love when really dense people think they "picked up on something."

I've never seen the show, but if you look at the guy to the right of the fat chick asking the question, he looks like an older version of that Joffrey bitch from Game of Thrones.

OP- you're reaching on Dana saying "get a life". Meanwhile, you watched the whole hour long video..

Back