Nose size and not WRIST size shows punching power

Rudeboyben84

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I am a scientist ( currently working on time travel), both previous articles are wrong. ALL big punchers have a wide nose, David Tua, Mike Tyson, George Foreman... notice anything in common?

You see Scientists think a wide nose allows you to breath in more air when punching giving you more power.

Really I think these articles saying they have discovered the secret to punching power or chin/punch resistance (having a thick neck, being samoan) might not be telling the truth seeing as there is no univerally accepted proof of what makes someone heavy handed or what makes someone have a good chin.

article-0-025F0946000005DC-813_468x315.jpg

The jews would be dominating if it was true

So you are saying that Brendan Schaub is not shutting down the HW division with his tremendous knockout power?

Ok.

So you are saying that Brendan Schaub is not shutting down the HW division with his tremendous knockout power?

Ok.

Forgot about Schaub. My brain shut down

Only a matter of time before jews topple the mma and boxing scene.

i predict a reform of weight classes in favor of nostril circumference classes.

#arielHelwaniOpenWeightChampion2015

I have a oversized middle toe on my left foot. Must be dat Cro Cop power...

Fedor says hi.

Hendricks says hi.

Liddell says hi.

(I approve of this thread)

And those who get hit in the nose often by those with great punching power also have wide noses

I am a scientist ( currently working on time travel), both previous articles are wrong. ALL big punchers have a wide nose, David Tua, Mike Tyson, George Foreman... notice anything in common?

You see Scientists think a wide nose allows you to breath in more air when punching giving you more power.

Really I think these articles saying they have discovered the secret to punching power or chin/punch resistance (having a thick neck, being samoan) might not be telling the truth seeing as there is no univerally accepted proof of what makes someone heavy handed or what makes someone have a good chin.

Conclusion : Big Nose = Black Skin = Punching Power

Assumption : White people with big noses are really black men wearing white make-up with punching power.

((length x diameter) + weight/girth) / yaw 2 = punching power

I heard they also have a baseball bat between their legs to give them more torque on their hips for bigger punches.

Back