Norwegian police vs angry drunk

Dude be quiet about ‘subtle racism’. Law enforcement respond to over 200 million calls per year so with that many calls they respond to then yes there bad things that happen but the good outweighs the bad by a very large amount. Here’s some stats for you
If you want to answer for him then find me the stat that corroborates this statement.
"It's what 99% of the people killed by cops do." And I don't care to hear about your low standards for police behavior, thanks.

It helps that he didn't try to take their weapons and kill them.

Or he didn't run away and cops shoot him in back.

Or a naked man being shot because a cops life was threaten.

We can play the same game if you want.

You two can go over all the stats you'd like, let me know what you come up with.

Stats are innacurate if police are altering crimes. Protecting each other . Good luck with that lol.

Stats are innacurate if police are altering crimes. Protecting each other . Good luck with that lol.
Exactly. According to this guy's "stats" 99% of police homicide is justified because the "perp" was resisting. People just say any damn thing then go extra hard when you call them on their nonsense lol.

Exactly. According to this guy's "stats" 99% of police homicide is justified because the "perp" was resisting. People just say any damn thing then go extra hard when you call them on their nonsense lol.

Yup. Good cops have reported bad cops for trying to persuade them to change narratives when they use excessive force.

The problem with that is, good cops get a bad reputation for not being for the brotherhood .... Unbelievable.

I wonder what sort of training the Norwegian police undergo compared to the American police?

I wonder what sort of training the Norwegian police undergo compared to the American police?

Norway has a national police force, which means basic training is standardised. Recruits undergo a three year Bachelor's Degree course. In 2009, there were 1990 applicants. Only 432 were accepted.

The first and third year take place at the Norwegian Police University Training Collage. The second year is spent in the field. Norwegian police are divided into five levels, of which four are authorised to carry firearms. Norwegian police do not carry weapons on patrol; handguns, carbines etc are in lock boxes fitted in every patrol car. Authorisation from a senior officer is required for patrol officers to draw weapons. Norwegian police do not use tasers.

Once they graduate, officers must complete a minimum of 40 hours training per year to remain operational. This varies according to the area; Oslo, for example, requires officers stationed there to complete 80 hours of training per year. Elite units, for example VIP close protection, Emergency Services etc, require higher training commitments.

Last edited:

He says as he spouts nonsense.

He says as he spouts nonsense.
So then backup what you said. "It's what 99% of the people killed by cops do."
Those are your words. Stop avoiding and show me this stat, or just accept that you're full of shit and have a nice day.

So then backup what you said. "It's what 99% of the people killed by cops do."
Those are your words. Stop avoiding and show me this stat, or just accept that you're full of shit and have a nice day.

I already did. You didn't read it.

I already did. You didn't read it.
It wasn't in that link you posted, try again.

Here is your exact quote.
"It's what 99% of the people killed by cops do."
Try being honest with yourself for once, you pulled that shit out of your ass.

Americans would’ve double tapped him with 2 in the head and 2 in the chest. Full clips, that is.
Then they would’ve gone home and kissed the wife and hugged the children, grateful that they made it back home safely after their gruelling and traumatizing day.

It's what 99% of the people killed by cops do.

99% is bigger than 1% fyi

Lol. Well I say 99% of cop killings are completely unnecessary but the police are filled with absolute fucking morons with a raging hard-on to kill (much like the US military) because in America, life is cheap especially if you're poor. We'd rather waste money on arming dipshits who barely passed high school than lifting people up. Biggest fucking joke of a country in the world.

By the sound of his voice I don't think he was drunk. Sounds like he needs an exorcist.

Lol. Well I say 99% of cop killings are completely unnecessary but the police are filled with absolute fucking morons with a raging hard-on to kill (much like the US military) because in America, life is cheap especially if you're poor. We'd rather waste money on arming dipshits who barely passed high school than lifting people up. Biggest fucking joke of a country in the world.

yeah. if that guy met the wrong cop in out country he would have been beat to shit or tazed and some cops would have killed him.

many cops here would have escalates the situation way beyond where it went to. meanwhile these guys had a great time and good laugh along with it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back