News Norwegian light heavyweight Thomas Narmo signed with One

Yrat

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
This Norwegian light heavyweight has a background in ice hockey and then went over to mma. Has 3-0 in pro

What makes it special is that he was suppose to fight in Ksw this weekend but then signed with One. It's difficult to find information but I guess the Ksw bout was a one bout agreement and not exclusive.

78372616_101791847977855_2038514598214107136_n.jpg

Attachments

• Thomas_Narmo.jpg
    Thomas_Narmo.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Is he any good? Any martial art background? Or does he come from the Steve Bosse hockey school of fighting?
ShockingKeyAmericancurl-size_restricted.gif

Ice Hockey to MMA, 26 years old. He has some holes on his game so saying that he is undefeated is not true since he have some losses in amateur.

Ice Hockey to MMA, 26 years old. He has some holes on his game so saying that he is undefeated is not true since he have some losses in amateur.
Well he is only 26 and he is 6’7” so there is potential here. Especially at weight class like LHW where there are very few top level prospects. I will keep an eye out for him.

Cool beans!
I was looking forward to his fight in KSW and had no idea what hapened and why the fight was canceled. Great news honestly.
Thanks for sharing bro! will be checking on him.

Is he any good? Any martial art background? Or does he come from the Steve Bosse hockey school of fighting?
ShockingKeyAmericancurl-size_restricted.gif
Love that Bosse reference and gif, I always followed Bosse & was terrified after his debut! Than I was sad to see him go after his incredible battle with The Real OC Sean O'Connell. Bosse was another Canadian warrior!

Bit of late, but Narmo pulled out of his bout due to broken rib. Was looking forward to his bout with Izu Ugonoh. Hope he'll get a bout soon in one

Could be worth keeping an eye on him, 6ft 7in is a massive LHW. HW proportions, right there.

I just laughed my ass when he was screaming for taking low blows, i thought he had more balls then that

<45>

It was Octagon but yes it is same a KSW almost. The slovakian KSW :)

You're right, my bad. It was the fight against Dittrich that I saw. Won some money on the underdog too.

I normally recommend wrestlers avoid One like the plague but heavyweight is probably more OK because weight shenanigans dont really factor.

Dude lost in an embarrassing way for the 3rd time in 5 months and now has a fight lined up in ARES against Maslov of all people.

I'm really not sure why he keeps doing this to himself. He gets all hyped up on the walk out and then as soon as he gets hit once it's like he remembers that he doesn't actually like fighting.

Back