Northface pulls their ads from Facebook because Zuck wont censor Trump

I was just saying this yesterday, in another thread. Some people I know are a little bit surprised when they find out I'm a gun owner that has owned and shot guns my whole life, because the loudest gun-owners are often the worst representatives. For every guy shooting holes in his YETI on Youtube, there's a thousand normal people not making a scene about their gun ownership.
It is true like you said a lot of gun owners are not outspoken fools, they just keep quiet and enjoy owning and firing their guns. People have this idea that all gun owners open carry and wave their weapons around whenever they can. The ones doing that are the extremist and larpers. The range I go to is a mixed bag of people who hold a wide range of beliefs but they are all responsible gun owners and they act appropriately with their firearms. Their is never a need to shoot things in protest or flash your guns on social media.

It is true like you said a lot of gun owners are not outspoken fools, they just keep quiet and enjoy owning and firing their guns. People have this idea that all gun owners open carry and wave their weapons around whenever they can. The ones doing that are the extremist and larpers. The range I go to is a mixed bag of people who hold a wide range of beliefs but they are all responsible gun owners and they act appropriately with their firearms. Their is never a need to shoot things in protest or flash your guns on social media.

I used to frequent an outdoor government range with my grandfather, who was the President of the range. That range was the best because you had a huge range of guys with all types of gun-related interests. All the old-timers would bring in antiques, and since they couldn't see well or shoot accurately, they would just give me their guns to shoot. Like, "Let's see what you can do with this one!" type of stuff. I shot guns that were used in every major American war, going back to the Civil War.

None of those guys were strange, or loud, or obnoxious. They were just older guys who were interested in guns and their history, and enjoyed shooting. They actually complained about the police officers who used the range (remember, government range) because the only people who would make a mess were the police. To be clear, they weren't anti-police, probably quite the opposite. But they were just annoyed that they came in large groups and didn't pickup their shells or the pieces of wood from their targets that were blasted all around.

It looks like they're pulling their ads due to Facebook's refusal to take down political ads that may be spreading misinformation.

Zuck got slapped around by AOC in a hearing about the same thing when Zuck couldn't commit to removing fake political ads or ads that spread misinformation such as voting locations and dates.

It looks like they're pulling their ads due to Facebook's refusal to take down political ads that may be spreading misinformation.

Zuck got slapped around by AOC in a hearing about the same thing when Zuck couldn't commit to removing fake political ads or ads that spread misinformation such as voting locations and dates.
Yeah pretty misleading thread title.

MW-GU200_3b9fc1_ZH_20181030152036.jpg
Can't twerk the Merk

I hope more follow. Zuckerberg is an android sent from the future to destroy mankind with division via fake news and racist Facebook rants.
Lmfao. If you let posts on Facebook dictate anything in the way you think they Facebook isn't the problem.

I remember when TNF was a fairly hardcore brand. Wearing TNF, but not being into some pretty serious climbing/skiing/mountain stuff was massively poser-ish. It blew the hell up mainstream very quickly though.

Back