Television Northern Exposure

raty tat tat

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Did anybody like show? Never hear anyone talk about it too bad I thought it pretty good.

I've never heard of it, but someone told me it is the worst show ever made.

I remember it, but never got into it.

That one dude was good in Quiz Show, though.

Good show. I bought all the DVDs years ago to watch on trains during a trip to Europe, so that makes it one of about 5 shows I've ever watched.

Janine Turner always gave me a gentleman’s boner.

That other dude was good in War Games.

Was that with hottie Laura Linney who ended up doing a movie with that guy and she posed full frontal nude for him to paint?

Yeah this was never a show I got into as a kid or early teen.

the girl in it had that cute early 90s thing going on tho and some of the actors had decent to real good careers in entertainment

Thought this was about Woodie and East Co Co Records

around the time of twin peaks and hogans heroes right? I faintly rmr it being on cbs or abc but I was probably like 10 or so so was probably watching TGIF

around the time of twin peaks and hogans heroes right? I faintly rmr it being on cbs or abc but I was probably like 10 or so so was probably watching TGIF

I believe Hogan's Heroes was from the 60s. Also, the lead actor was a pervert and died a gruesome death.

It was filmed in Roslyn Washington.
Been there few times, cool little town.

The Brick tavern has a gutter spittoon at the foot of the bar with flowing water so you can spit your chaw in.

Back