International North Korea threatens U.S. because Joe Biden called them a Security Threat

How was anything going well? You deliberaetly mislaed with your O.P. figuring no one would remmember that Kim pulls this "threat" stuff all the time. You wanted to deceive people into thinking this new threat was something out of the ordinary.

My AV has nothing to do with refuting your obvious lie, so quite trying to deflect.
Step 1: Breathe. You’ll be ok Lol

step 2. I posted a video.

step 3: pick less biased sources

im just posting headline news and youre fuming.

All are maintream sources, but you righties dismiss anything thatis not Fox or similar news sites.

You tried to mislead, trying to give the impression this new threat can be blamed on Biden. I showed you several past examples of NK uttering threats when Trump was in power.

You were trying to deceive and got caught out.

All are maintream sources, but you righties dismiss anything thatis not Fox or similar news sites.

You tried to mislead, trying to give the impression this new threat can be blamed on Biden. I showed you several past examples of NK uttering threats when Trump was in power.

You were trying to deceive and got caught out.

mainstream sources are typically biased. You should know this by now. Remember. Breathing exercises.
It can be blamed on Biden. Its not misleading at all. Read the headline lol. youre acting like i wrote the article

mainstream sources are typically biased. You should know this by now. Remember. Breathing exercises.
It can be blamed on Biden. Its not misleading at all. Read the headline lol. youre acting like i wrote the article
I am not talking about the headline, I am responding to your little snide remark below the picture.

"Shame. Relations were going so well just a year ago."'

You might as well dismiss every single news organization then, because everyone is biased.

You used the Associated Press, an organization whose members include mainstream US news orgs , but you complain when I use the AP , American and foreign mainstream news orgs.

-------

The headlines from the articles I linked are accurarely summarised, based on NK's quoted statements.

1st link
North Korea Threatens U.S.: Nuclear Attack ‘The Only Option Left’
"In order to eliminate the nuclear threats from the U.S., the DPRK government has made all possible efforts either through dialogue or in resort to the international law, but all ended in a vain effort,"

"The only option left was to counter nuke with nuke."

--

2nd link was an Associated Press link

--
3rd Link
North Korea threatens US with 'greatest pain' after UN sanctions
"The forthcoming measures by DPRK [the Democratic Republic of Korea] will make the US suffer the greatest pain it has ever experienced in its history,"

--

4th Link
North Korea threatens ‘merciless blow’ to US as data shows Moscow aiding regime
“strike a merciless blow at the heart of the U.S.”

biden screwing up domestically and internationally?

how many ls can one man take?

What was misreported in those sources? All the public statements form NK are available for the world to see. If you have a problem with the source then provide a counter that shows they were wrong.

Biden is a demented old fool but North Korea is a shithole run by a dictator so creepy Joe is the lesser of two evils.

im just posting headline news and youre fuming.

Tee hee, I’m just posting videos. With my own commentary, please don’t focus on what I said.

They have to say this shit so that they can tell the brainwashed civilians that the reason why USA hasn't taken them over is because of the threat of great military might. North Korea is a cult with 25 million members.

biden screwing up domestically and internationally?

how many ls can one man take?

I don't know, at this rate it will take Biden a thousand years to get as many Ls as Trump.

Back