International "North Korea Ignoring Donald Trump as Nuclear Site Expands: Report"

Watchdog group knows more about than intel agencies

I wasn't attacking you, I was just making a comment on the matter because I hear a lot of people on here (left and right) act like this is something Trump was responsible for, while ignoring South Korea. I live in Korea, so it's a bit of a pet peeve for me. People act as if South Korea doesn't have it's own president and functioning government.
No one has more at stake than South Korea if shit hit the fan with the North, so they have been the ones doing all the work. lol Trump has been getting credit for sending tweets.

I've said it Ad Nauseum here :

Twitter is the worst invention known to Mankind. It makes idiots of us all(including sitting Presidents).

Trump was a known buffoon well before twitter.
Yeah it trips me out, he was such a joke to me growing up, like just a cartoonish caricature of a wealthy delusional bully of a boss who was more about branding than producing anything of real value or being successful. The people who seemed to hate him most became his biggest supporters.

Unfortunately, Trump failed in his goal (he just doesn't want to admit it). Oh well. It happens.
how did he fail? koreans talk with each other again. it was stated from the beginning that this will be a years long process.

I don't think any US leader, including Trump, truly wants to deal with the shit-show that is North Korea.

North Korea is mostly used as a distraction from domestic politics. A solid 2nd tier boogeyman with most of the 1st tier boogeymen gone.

If you wanted to "fix" North Korea you'd have to do things that are no longer allowed by international agreements.

I don't think any US leader, including Trump, truly wants to deal with the shit-show that is North Korea.

North Korea is mostly used as a distraction from domestic politics. A solid 2nd tier boogeyman with most of the 1st tier boogeymen gone.

If you wanted to "fix" North Korea you'd have to do things that are no longer allowed by international agreements.

AKA Assassination.

how did he fail? koreans talk with each other again. it was stated from the beginning that this will be a years long process.

Unfortunately, he failed because N. Korea is STILL building Nuclear warheads.

Unfortunately, he failed because N. Korea is STILL building Nuclear warheads.
still, there seems to be improvement on some other issues
of course it's gonna need time, they won't denuclearize when full sanctions are still intact

Back