International "North Korea Ignoring Donald Trump as Nuclear Site Expands: Report"

MicroBrew

Plutonium Belt
@plutonium
Reaction score
No one saw this coming......

https://www.newsweek.com/north-kore...H6HyfzwTgtYR0nC-Fg4ZmmjqTIcNtdhInvg7v45o1L4og

An international nuclear watchdog has warned that North Korea shows no signs of winding down activity at its main nuclear research site, despite President Donald Trump’s assurances the country was moving towards denuclearization.

The United Nations’ International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) issued a statement Thursday noting the North Korea’s Yongbyon nuclear facility remains operational and even shows signs of expansion, Reuters reported.

-

So will Trump make as big of a deal of this news as he did of his talks?

Last edited:
This is nothing to HARP about rather it's time to go ballistic and project projectile politics instead of inter-incontinence...

After watching Trump fellate the House of Saud, Kim knows Trump is a big pushover.
America has never looked weaker internationally then under President Trump.

Trump has already picked sides. He will claim until his last breath that he brought peace with North Korea, and no amount of evidence will ever make him say otherwise.

But are they letting males in to female locker rooms? We have to focus on the important issues here. I mean there might have been a stabbing in London or some purple haired protester might have acted like an idiot.

Not surprised in the least. Even I, a trump supporter, agree with @MicroBrew 's assessment that the meeting was basically a Dog and Pony show made purely for Optical purposes, nothing more.

Unfortunately, Trump failed in his goal (he just doesn't want to admit it). Oh well. It happens.

So basically we're right back we're we started with N. Korea although there was a positive outcome which was the improved relations between North and South.

Last edited:
So, does this mean he doesn't get the Nobel peace prize anymore?

So, does this mean he doesn't get the Nobel peace prize anymore?

I think he got this instead :

serveimage

The Reese's pieces prize

Pro tip: never trust the words of a commie, you’re going to have a bad time

who knew international politics could be so hard?....

Not surprised in the least. Even I, a trump supporter, agree with @MicroBrew 's assessment that the meeting was basically a Dog and Pony show made purely for Optical purposes, nothing more.

Unfortunately, Trump failed in his goal (he just doesn't want to admit it). Oh well. It happens.

So basically we're right back we're we started with N. Korea although there was a positive outcome which was the improved relations between North and South.

No, we are not where we started. Goddamnit, man. Kim Jong Un got what he wanted, completely, while making our leader look like the weak liar he is. I will venture to say when you lavish praise upon a brutal dictator, and pay lip service on national television to his claims that are contrary to your own intelligence agencies, it's a bad "deal".

Pro tip: never trust the words of a commie, you’re going to have a bad time

They are not really commies. The North Korean regime is technically a nechrocracy, with dead men at the helm of a leader worship cult.

Communism has a certain cult of leadership ethos, but North Korea is different.

hi and well met, glenwo2,

since John Bolton isn't accepting any process that doesn't involve, as he put it, the North Koreans “...packing up their nuclear weapons program and take it to Oak Ridge, Tennessee", it's very hard to imagine the process was going to progress much.

i agree that Moon Jae-in and Kim are talking. do you see Mr. Trump's diplomacy as the catalyst for the thaw in north/south relations in Korea?

- IGIT

But they fell in love! How dare Kim betray his bestie like that!

No shit, lil kim took one look at the orange tub of lard lol'ed and said I'm not listening to him.

But Trump tweeted that NK was no longer a nuclear threat!!!

We can’t sleep well anymore??

Last edited:
Back