North Carolina Republicans = Slime of the earth

Not surprising. But none of the bills have passed yet so there's still hope.

I love democrats who complain about tactics that they use but only when it's used against them.

I dunno why, I read it as New California Republic..... I need to lay off on Fallout

36iB5lW.jpg

This is the first time I've heard about Politics being dirty. What's next? I can only imagine.

People stopped caring about democracy long time ago friend.

The push to make people believe that democracy and republics are different forms of government is the icing on the cake of a long campaign towards a true partitocracy.

The things California and New York democrats do are much worse.

Republicans acting like fascists and boot lickers praising them?

Just another day at the office in the freest country in the world.

North Carolina Republicans took advantage of an emergency session for disaster relief to strip the incoming Democratic Governor of power. The same powers they had no problem giving to a Republican governor. No matter what side of the aisle you are on, this is a scumbag move.

https://www.theatlantic.com/politic...pecial-session-republicans-roy-cooper/510731/

hello Hit-N-Run,

its a tough situation for Democrats in the state.

they narrowly won the Governor's mansion in a race that was Mr. McCrory's to lose, a miracle, due to their boneheaded implementation of HB2.

*ponders*

i don't like what's going on much, but apparently its all legal (unless of course this all gets struck down by the courts) and the Democrats in the state did the same thing themselves when they were in power, although not to this degree.

if the GOP, who still hold an overwhelming amount of seats in the statehouse, aren't punished by the electorate - and i doubt they will - this is what a majority of North Carolinians must want.

it is what it is.

- IGIT

People stopped caring about democracy long time ago friend.

The push to make people believe that democracy and republics are different forms of government is the icing on the cake of a long campaign towards a true partitocracy.

Suborning electors to overturn an election is an example of not caring about an election. Duly elected representatives of the people voting to pass laws that decrease executive power to the advantage of the legislature is not.

Are they doing something illegal?

Are they doing something illegal?
Illegal? Maybe not, but there's definitely some shady shit going on. When you're trying to add Supreme Court members because your party is in the minority, you should be watched with a magnifying glass.

Back