Norman parke

ukguy25

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Should this guy be back in the ufc ?

Hes won like 7 of his 9 fights since his last ufc stint..i always thought he looked talented ‍♂️♂️

28 wins
6 losses

also he has never been beaten by tko or ko

giphy.gif

nah, keep him out imo. he was super boring and he isn't close to elite so there is no point in putting fans through that.

The draw with leonardo santos in brazil i recall was daylight robbery...

He needs to learn how to finish a fight. If he can't do it in the B leagues i don't think he's ready to be back in UFC.

Hes like the most meh fighter ever

He had a good record though

Hes like decent at all aspects of MMA, but good at nothing.

I mean they can sign him for cheap, unless he gets paid in other promotions for being marketed as a 'UFC Veteran'

"Storman" Norman Parke hasn't finished an opponent since 2014 who was 0-3 in the UFC. His only finish prior to 2014 came in 2012 against a 5-5 opponent That never fought in the UFC, and hasn't fought since 2015.

In my humble opinion, the UFC should not give him another contract. IF the UFC is to sign new talent on regional circuits, I am of the opinion they sign guys who finish fights.

The draw with leonardo santos in brazil i recall was daylight robbery...
Do you mean the loss to Francisco Trinaldo? I think that was the 'robbery,' unless you're talking about the point deduction itself in the Santos fight being bullshit, which it arguably could have been with that shit ref.

And Parke didn't do terribly against Tibau either. His only really bad loss in the UFC was against Khabilov, and Rustam ran through a lot of people.

original

good chin
I was really hoping this fight was going to settle the score, not cheapen the 'rivalry'

Last edited:
One of the most boring point fighters of all time. Record looks good on paper but do yourself a favour and don't bother watching any of his fights.

Back