Norman Parke vs. Naoyuki Kotani set for UFC Fight Night Dublin

Wow I'm waay out of the. -trendy- loop.........kinda like parke
Guess I favor grinders

Random ass signing and yet another Lightweight (they've seriously just signed like 8 in the last week as if the division was thinning out).

You'd think Parke would be getting a step up considering he should be 4-0 in the UFC, but whatever. I kinda hope he gets upset just to make this fight worthwhile because on paper it isn't worth a lot. Dublin card looks good as a whole though.

Wow. I didnt realise how unpopular Parke is on here.

I don't get excited to watch Parke anymore.

All of Norman Parke's fights look the same.

Yep. I like him, but he's pretty boring to watch and unless Kotani can take him down (which I doubt),this is gonna be another typical Norman Parke decision win.

I admire Parke for the fact he competes but his style is boring. He's like the shields of lightweight(or is it featherweight?) to me

Kotani's ground game is very solid. Close split decision loss to Jorge Masvidal too.

That being said, I think Parke can nullify his ground game, although I'd love to see this fight hit the mat.

What kind of reaction does a northern irishman get in dublin?

What kind of reaction does a northern irishman get in dublin?

This is what I immediately thought when I saw the fight announcement. Speaking as a Dubliner, I would be HUGELY embarrassed if he were to get booed or something like that.

I think Parke comes across as a really genuine guy, and has always been rightfully dismissive of sectarianism in MMA. Fair play to him, I'll always be cheering for him.

He should come out to this in Dublin

Back