Norman Parke vs. Naoyuki Kotani set for UFC Fight Night Dublin

Easy win for Parke.
Looks like UFC want to build him up as next UK star.

Ugh, I really dislike Parke, but I doubt he loses here.

Current UFC Dublin card...

Conor McGregor vs. Cole Miller
Gunnar Nelson vs. Ryan LaFlare
SCTT_UncleCreepy vs. Brad Pickett
Neil Seery vs. Phil Harris
Ilir Latifi vs. Tom Lawlor
Cody Donovan vs. Nikita Krylov
Trevor Smith vs. Tor Troeng
Norman Parke vs. Naoyuki Kotani

Is it just me of does parke have a similar stand up like mcgregor???

I don't understand how Phil Harris keeps getting fights.

Current UFC Dublin card...

Conor McGregor vs. Cole Miller
Gunnar Nelson vs. Ryan LaFlare
SCTT_UncleCreepy vs. Brad Pickett
Neil Seery vs. Phil Harris
Ilir Latifi vs. Tom Lawlor
Cody Donovan vs. Nikita Krylov
Trevor Smith vs. Tor Troeng
Norman Parke vs. Naoyuki Kotani

I wonder, I guess just for technicality purposes, what the main card is going to be for their international TV deals.

You'd assume the top 3 are locks. I can't see Neil Seery vs Phil Harris getting in the mix over stuff like Latifi-Lawlor and Parke-Kotani.

Unfortunately Parke probably grinds this one out. Hoping Kotani can slap on a leglock

Seery vs Phil... Mmmm... Phil won the first time.

Seery gave Brad a good stand up fight but styles make fights.

Cut Harris. Sign Pietro Menga.

They did cut Harris. Only for his opponent to pull out in Cage Warriors and get re-signed to the UFC a month later. Plus, we needed an Ireland vs. England matchup, and Seery can extract revenge from his 2010 loss to Harris. Keep in mind, that was at featherweight.

They are gonna have trouble doing that.

They'd have to be pretty damn deluded to think of Parke as the next UK anything. In theory, he's more like the guy at the bottom of the batting order who can can't hit for power but steal bases and draw walks. He's valuable because of what he brings but you don't want him hitting clean up.

They did cut Harris. Only for his opponent to pull out in Cage Warriors and get re-signed to the UFC a month later. Plus, we needed an Ireland vs. England matchup, and Seery can extract revenge from his 2010 loss to Harris. Keep in mind, that was at featherweight.

Menga is British and far better than Harris.

Back