Norman Parke to face Reza Madadi at UFC Fight Night 77 in Dublin on 24 October

I think Parke has this, it's possible Reza can wrestlefuck him but I doubt it.

In most of the civilized world, he would still be doing hard time. Sweden must love criminals.

11836770_889630197783454_209162903976611916_n.jpg

From Gustafsson's Facebook. Possible shoop material.

Must have picked up some strange habits in prison.

Tough fight for Parke, especially coming off two losses.

Reza was showing potential before being cut...he'll be top15 by the end of the year imo

This is actually a pretty good match-up. I think Reza is going to win by split decision in a very hard-to-score fight where his cardio and the volume of his offensive output is eventually going to be the decisive factor. I don't think either guy will submit the other, but of course it's possible.

I was expecting some funny Norman Parke hate, left disappointed.

In most of the civilized world, he would still be doing hard time. Sweden must love criminals.

For a smash and grab of bags? Nah, better to let him out. He learned his lesson and wont cost us taxpayers any more money.

Are criminals more likely to reform the longer they are in jail?

That's some childlike black and white logic right there.

I can't believe they resigned him. It's not like he's a big ppv star

I'm surprised as well. As many LW's that are on the roster, they bring back at 38 year old convicted felon.

Sorry to be so blunt, but his mangagement team better start arranging for that travel visa. I would imagaine that it might be hard for an Iranian-born con to get the proper paperwork to travel internationally. :icon_conf

Sorry to be so blunt, but his mangagement team better start arranging for that travel visa. I would imagaine that it might be hard for an Iranian-born con to get the proper paperwork to travel internationally. :icon_conf

He's an EU citizen. He can travel to Dublin for work just as easily as he can walk to his corner shop to buy milk.

Nah they just think they can be rehabilitated and made productive members of society again instead of locking them up and throwing away the key. I like to punish criminals too but we've seen in the US that just putting them in prison to rot doesn't seem to help.

Is this fight at Folsom? Or Sing Sing?

Yeah unlike the other 300 guys thats been for drugs, domestic abuse etc.

Robbery is far worse than drug and domestic abuse.
I hope Parke kills him but know it won't happen cause Parke is a decision machine.

UFC going hard at that Swedish demo.

Reza should win this, hopefully with a bonus so he won't have to pull off any more heists to make ends meet.

Back