Normally i wouldnt asK,but i NEED HELP

You can replace the one handed deads with high pulls. DO you have access to a cambered bar? you can replace db presses with cambered bar presses. I'd also replace lunges with glute ham raises but you got the basics down.

ChUtEBoXWaNnAbE said:
ok, so i used Carnals site to basically put together another routine

i hope this is better....keep in mind i substituted a couple of excersises because of lack of equipment or lack of knolwedge of certain excersises

DAY 1

Deadlifts
Bent barbell rows
barbell curls
one handed deadlifts
shrugs

day 2
bench press
dumbell bench press
tate press
floor press
tricep pushdowns

day 3
squat
lunges
bulgarian squat
saxon bend
calf raises

is this sufficient with what im trying to accomplish?

once again...your imput is greatly appreciated

ps: what type of reps should i be doing?

high reps? or failure ever?

nope...no cambered bar

i have alot of free weights, along with a pully machine...that i dont use that much

im oin today to buy some supps....im not a good eater, so i need something to help me out

what type of whey gain should i be buying? also is there any certasin type of vitamins or supp that i should have? i just want to use something that has already shown people results

im not muc for the tv comercial gimmicks, and all the quick fixed

Once again guys...your help is appreciated

ps: what type of reps should i be doing?

high reps? or failure ever?

If you go to the "interesting link and threads" sticky and read "Cmart's Beginner Bench Pressing Tutorial" (the rep routin e is at the top BTW) it gives a guide to setting up a periodization for a beginner lifter that is applicable not only to bench but all lifts.

Yet again the stickies have the answer

ive read all the stickies...thanks

but these guys are helping me out

so unless you have something to add, why say anything at all?

thanks for all the help guys, being somewhat new to s&p the info has been very helpful

ChUtEBoXWaNnAbE said:

thanks for all the help guys, being somewhat new to s&p the info has been very helpful

He did have something to add. Why be a bitch?

ChUtEBoXWaNnAbE said:

Hey man, calm down. I didnt mean to cause offence. You asked for advice on reps I pointed you to a rather helpful post that i used to help me set up my routine (thanks cmart BTW). If you'd read it then why ask a question on reps, the advice is already there.

i didnt mean for it to sound so bad, but i was trying to get a point across aswell

i just meant that these guys are helping me with my routine and any other questions...didnt mean to sound like a "bitch"

i thought you were raggin on me for not using the stickies...when i had from the beginning

and the reason i still askabout certain things , is because the lingo for s&p isnt something im familiar with, but when someone else explains it, it makes much more sense

so i thank you for pointing me in the right direction, but i still need help

do either of you 2 drink any protein shakes? or take any supps at all?

i would like info from first hand expierence, alot of guys i know and talk with seem to have opinions on various things, but i want to hear from actual users that have gotten results

Yeah I started using Creatine and whey protein in conjunction with taking Carnal's dietary advice (eat a lot), and this has had some great results for me. ive managed to gain strength and pile on a fair bit of weight a lot faster with the help of those 2 and I seem to have less post workout muscle stiffness despite training a lot harder, which I believe is an effect of the creatine meaning my body generates less lactic acid.

sweet

ive heard good things about whey gain, but havent heard alot about creatine

what exactly does this do for your body? and how much does it cost roughly?

and again, my apoligies for being so crude, i didnt read your post the right way

Best place to go for advice on creatine etc would be the dieting and supplement discussion board, their stickies were'nt working the last time I checked but creatine is brought up on abought every third thread. I'm in England so I can only tell you how much it costs on this side of the pond, I spent 32 pounds to get six months supply.

The basics are: (bearing in mind I'm an engineering student not a chemist so this may be innacurate/plain wrong) Your body needs energy to contract muscles, primary source is ATP, this is very quickly broken down in strenuous contractions and made into ADP, creatine occurs naturally in the body and changes ADP back to ATP, you normally dont have much creatine in your system, taking creatine means more creatine available to create ATP => you can train harder.

If anybody would like to correct me on the subject feel free, but I think this is the gist of it.

excellent info

32$ 6 months? wowo...thats much cheaper than i was expecting

the price shouldnt be too outragous here in canada then

thanks alot...im goin to the supp store in a few hours, first im gonna head over to the supp discussion board and see what i can learn

Before buying any supps, make sure you get your eating in check. If you're bulking, steak is the best protein that helped me pack on pounds.

Back