Normal? (5x5)

Well, your body composition is changing, but as long as your strength is increasing, I dont see the big deal. Did someone make fun of your "fun patty" or something?

is this like a chuck liddel gut?

Sort of similar, not as big.
I used to look really slim. What has me confused is this: how can my weight go down, but my strength and size go up? I'm looking bigger all over, but I used to be able to see my abs more...It's not that big of a deal, I'm just curious as to why this has happened.

This is also happening to me. I don't mind it at all since I know it's muscle. My wife especially enjoys the hip flexor muscles protruding over my hip bones.

she loves my V-shape too.

And my broad shoulders...

anyway...

I'm also
I never really noticed but I'll start looking. Why?

I eat a hell of a lot these days (3xlifting+1-2xMA weekly) and during the day I can look sort of soft because my stomach almost always is full and I am fully hydrated.
But when I wake up and thus haven't eaten or drunk anything for a while, I tend to look like a wannabee bodybuilder and can clearly see that I've added muscle mass and not fat...

If the same thing goes for you, you may think you've developed a bit of a gut, but maybe you're just fuller than you used to because of altered eating habits.

Back