Norm McDonald is replacing Darrell Hammond as the Colonel!!!!

Augustina

UYD4LIFE
Platinum Member
Reaction score
KFC decided that they are done with Darrell Hammond as the Pedophile version of the Colonel and they are replacing him with the AMAZINGLY talented Norm McDonald. I could not be happier. I HATED the Darrell Hammond Colonel.

I have included the commercials of both gentleman and am curious if anyone else hated the Darrell Hammond colonel as much as I did.

He's disgusting.

Now for the amazing new colonel!!!

Thoughts?

Norms amazing in whatever he does

Didnt know that was Darrell Hammond

Didnt know that was Darrell Hammond
Yeah, it was like Hammond was too authentic, like we didn't see the chicken at all -- but could tell, just out of frame, there were slaves and Paula Dean cavorting in a circle.

It surprises me Norm doesn't do more commercials. His humor gets funnier the more you get used to it, which is kind of perfect for marketing. But then again, he's been known to ruin marketing because he thinks its funny.

Not the same without the pedophilia tbh

Yeah, it was like Hammond was too authentic, like we didn't see the chicken at all -- but could tell, just out of frame, there were slaves and Paula Dean cavorting in a circle.

It surprises me Norm doesn't do more commercials. His humor gets funnier the more you get used to it, which is kind of perfect for marketing. But then again, he's been known to ruin marketing because he thinks its funny.

oN7UL497ee_zps2akubh9a.gif

I suppose I deserved that.

... man I love Don Rickles. "HELLO IN THERE, ICE CREAM! ARE YOU HAVING A GOOD TIME?"

norm macdonald was so good on the bob saget roast. the shit he said was just so out of tune to the rest of the roasters because he went the full house dad way. so good.

Two birds with one stone -- when Letterman was out for quintuple bypass surgery he had a host of hosts to guest-host his hosting dutings, one of which being Tom Snyder, who's given up the ghost and is no longer hosting with us. This is five-part retrospective with Norm MacDonald, going over his greatest hits on THE LATE SHOW, first one including a great story (I hope it's this one) about Don Rickles ad-libbing on DIRTY WORK.

If you watch the rest of the series, I believe you can hear one of the producers literally fall in love with Norm on his charm alone.

I love Norm but Hammond slayed me every time.

It's so bad it's funny to me.

"taters and graaaaavy, I throw in a biiiiiscuit, and a big old coooookie"

The thing about Norm MacDonald is that his voice is just too distinguished. When I see that clip above, it seems like he's doing a skit on SNL dressing up as Sanders for a joke versus actually portraying the role.

He has a great voice, but I feel it works against him for this type of endeavour. That said, it's a commercial for terrible food, so have at er.

Back