Norm MacDonald - 1997 White House Correspondents Dinner...LOL

TheNinja

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
OK, so I'm 22 year late on this but I had never seen this before. I had seen the ESPY bit by Norm which cracked me up. But for him to go into a place full of some of the most powerful people in the world and roast them was amazing!! LOL - Some giant brass balls on this dude!

It was like 20 minutes of people trying not to laugh or just being uncomfortable. And the joke being that Norm knew they wouldn't laugh at his stuff and basically roasting them all for being boring old lame-asses who couldn't take a joke and refused to laugh at half of it.

Hillary looking like an Ice Queen! LOL - Bill laughing at the jokes while nervously sipping water the whole time! LOL.

Hillary Clinton is for the birds.

That was Norm at his very best there.

The more awkward and uncomfortable a crowd is, the happier Norm is.

Bill Clinton. Isn't that the fella who killed a guy.

Norm doesn't compromise his comedic vision for anything.

Yeah that was one of Norm's best. "Is he laughing?" and Larry King just married the waitress were my personal 2 favorite jokes. All the stuffy ass reporters there just made it that much greater. President Clinton on the other hand actually looked to be having a great time despite having to be there with his wife.

Dude's an all time great and my favorite comic ever. His roast of Bob Saget is still probably the most fearless and uncomfortable thing I've seen in comedy.

Dude's an all time great and my favorite comic ever. His roast of Bob Saget is still probably the most fearless and uncomfortable thing I've seen in comedy.

I'll have to see if I can find it and give it a listen. I love when it's uncomfortable...lol

I can barely watch this it's so fucking cringe worthy. He has no fear. I love it.
John Stamos was so confused lmao. Norton, Saget, Gilbert, and Giraldo I'm sure were aware of what he was doing.

It cracked me up, he’s awesome in The Orville too

John Stamos was so confused lmao. Norton, Saget, Gilbert, and Giraldo I'm sure were aware of what he was doing.

He's so dry......I didn't always find him funny but I love that he's not scared to roast anyone, including the president and other comedians.

Back