Nordine Taleb vs. Claudio "Hannibal" Silva Official @ UFC 186 in Montreal

Arkridge

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Good prelim fight. I'll take Taleb by decision.

Another Canadian fighter will map UFC 186 at the Bell Centre as Nordine Taleb will face Brazilian Claudio "Hannibal" Silva, learned RDS.

Taleb, a participant in the show The Ultimate Fighter twice, trains Tristar Gym in Montreal. He was among others represented Canada when editing between fighters of the maple leaf to other Australia.
The 33-year veteran has a 10-2 record. The average weight (185 pounds) won his last two fights, most recently at UFC Fight Night presented in Halifax in October. French-born Montrealer defeated Li Jingliang by split decision.

Silva (11-1) is on a series of 10 wins. In his last fight, he defeated Leon Edwards by split decision.

The main fight of UFC 186, which takes place on April 25, oppose the champion bantamweight TJ Dillashaw his No. 1 contender Renan Barao.

http://www.rds.ca/combat/ufc/taleb-s-ajoute-au-ufc-186-1.2116261

Hard to believe Taleb is actually 2-0 in the UFC.

They tried to push this guy so hard. Was on TUF twice and was allowed to try out for a 3rd if I remember correctly.

Pretty sure I had him losing his last fight which he won by split decision

Considering he lost twice on two different seasons of TUF? Agreed.

For the record, I thought he should have gotten the win against Tyler Manaworoa. He's a better fighter than given credit for. Hope he continues to improve and win fights in the UFC

He is the Canadian/French/Algerian Cathal Pendred. Pushed and hyped for all reasons except his skill.

Hannibal nickname is disappointing, bc thats the nickname i want Lombard to have.

Hannibal Hector Lombard.......way better than Showeather.

Hannibal nickname is disappointing, bc thats the nickname i want Lombard to have.

What? Showeather is GOAT nickname.

This reminds of the time a UFC fighter whispered "I'm going to eat your liver with some fava beans" to his opponent as he was choking him out and admitted it to Rogan afterwards. It was quite a while ago, does anyone remember who it was?

This reminds of the time a UFC fighter whispered "I'm going to eat your liver with some fava beans" to his opponent as he was choking him out and admitted it to Rogan afterwards. It was quite a while ago, does anyone remember who it was?

wtf?

What's with the "canadian" Nordine Taleb ?
He is french. Period.
Because yes he is a hell of a reason to be proud to be french......wait...what ?

Yeah. You could see the guy whisper something in his opponent's ear when he was choking him out. Rogan asked what he said and he said he was going to eat his liver with some fava beans. It's a Silence of the Lambs quote. "Hannibal" nickname made me think about it.

Bruce Buffer approves

Bv7YYqUCEAANmJW.jpg

Welp I have to go with Hannibal by default. Don't even know who he is but dat nickname

Back