Nordic Track + iFit > Peloton

mixmastermo

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Ok sherbros.. so since the pandemic started, I haven't been going to my gym. I just don't feel comfortable with the idea of going there and using the same equipment as everyone else, much less going to a shared locker room.

SOOO I started working out at home for the past few months. For all the rage about Peloton.. I feel like NordicTrack's competing products are actually better AND a better value.

For instance if you compare the Nordictrack S15 and S22 studio cycles to the Peloton Bike and Bike +.. the Nordic Tracks have the Pelotons beat for features and price.

For starters you get a years membership to iFit.

Adjustable incline on Nordic track (both Peloton bikes lack this)

Trainer adjustable resistance and incline (Peloton bike lacks the trainer adjustable resistance)

Simulated trips around the world on IFit- you follow the trainers on real trails and the bike adjusts incline and resistance accordingly based on the terrain.

Savings of $400 to $500

TLDR don't bother with Peloton get a Nordic Track

PS the only feature I wish the NordicTrack had was the abilty to sync up iFit workouts with my Fitbit watch. I mean, I can tell my Fitbit I am spinning, but iFIt has more detail of the workout itself such as cadence, speed, etc.

Or you can go outside and begin jogging.

I do that too.... not so easy to do in NY winters though. Plus cycling is easier on the joints, I can easily do it at my place 5-6 times a week.

True, but you wouldn't want to pay extra for an inferior product, would you???

Peleton is probably using higher end components. More features for less money probably means the individual components are to a lower quality. Somethin' like that.

I got my wife Echolon Bike and Row and they are consider to be like Peleton for half the price.

9Ne1IZz.jpg

They have their online Live classes with Mario Lopez and a few other celebs now.

Peleton is probably using higher end components. More features for less money probably means the individual components are to a lower quality. Somethin' like that.

Pelaton also must have a huge marketing budget, I see their ads everywhere.

This ad, I love it so much it sometimes is in my head when I wake up in the morning. Best ad I've seen in years.
I don't want another expensive moving breakage but when I get situated I'm buying one.

Back