NOR-CAL - Anyone want my Pride/UFC DVD collection?

EmEmEh?

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Free to good home. I moved out of my mother's basement 8 years ago and they've been sitting in a corner un-opened ever since. I have all of the Pride events, except for Pride "The Best", or whatever, and a shitload of the earlier UFCs. Local only. Not going to ship them. I'm in Santa Rosa.

Shoot me a PM if you want them.

Last edited:
Donate to the public library for tax deduction? A library here has a ton of MMA including Japanese DEEP.

Donate to the public library for tax deduction? A library here has a ton of MMA including Japanese DEEP.

Support your local library y'all

That shit is important

Bro sell them on one of those yard sale fb groups or Craig’s list. You could probably make a few hundred

What if I pay shipping?

Nor-Cal...I'm sure Nick Diaz will take the Pride DVD's off your hands. lol

Have you ever been to Willie Birds?

Free to good home. I bought my house 8 years ago and they've been sitting in a corner un-opened ever since. I have all of the Pride events, except for Pride "The Best", or whatever, and a shitload of the earlier UFCs. Local only. Not going to ship them. I'm in Santa Rosa.

Shoot me a PM if you want them.

DVDs? Really? No thanks.
Sorry, but unless they're Blu-rays I won't touch 'em. ;)

Seriously, though, bro, that's a cool thing to do. Hopefully, someone who will appreciate the gesture & take you up on it. I had to do something similar a month ago when my wife & I moved across the country & we didn't have room in the truck for my vinyl record collection & turntable. So, I found someone who wanted them & made their day by giving them to him.
Good luck.

Throw in a blowy and I'll take them off your hands.

Ill trade youse a snapping turtle for em. Feed your whole family for days. Meet me at the Mall. Tomorrow.

I'll happily take'm.

Hell, I'll even let you bang, bro!

Back