Nootropics 2018

JinKazama

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Hey guys Black Friday sales are comin up and I wanted to see what the nootropic gurus on sherdog are currently recommending

I’ve read through some of the bigger nootropic threads a whil back but wanted to see what the current consensus for he best stuff was

Unless it’s all a sham which is ok too lol

Thanks!

None of them work. Wish they did. Save your money.

Skip the fancy shmancy fake stuff and jump straight to heroin.

Modanifil works well for me until I thought I was having Steven Johnson's

Lies.

I consume extracts of four plants regularly and they all work really well.

Coffea arabica

Camellia sinensis

Panax sinensis

Cannabis indica

Those nootropics all work.

Lies.

I consume extracts of four plants regularly and they all work really well.

Coffea arabica

Camellia sinensis

Panax sinensis

Cannabis indica

Those nootropics all work.

Ok, I'll play. What do they do? How do you know they 'work'?

You're kidding right?

All four species have clear and obvious effects, centuries of documented use, and a plethora of research studies looking into their effects.

With C. arabica one roasts the beans then grinds them and performs a hot water extraction.

C. arabica seed and C. sinensis leaf extracts are probably the two most popular drugs on the planet for human consumption due to their quick acting stimulant effects and relatively low toxicity.

You're kidding right?

All four species have clear and obvious effects, centuries of documented use, and a plethora of research studies looking into their effects.

With C. arabica one roasts the beans then grinds them and performs a hot water extraction.

C. arabica seed and C. sinensis leaf extracts are probably the two most popular drugs on the planet for human consumption due to their quick acting stimulant effects and relatively low toxicity.

In layman's terms:

Coffee
Tea
Cordycep mushrooms
Weed

Only one I've tried was phenibut. Fun a couple times a week

Well, I take nootropics for quite some time. This greatly helps me to improve the performance of my memory, as well as to improve the focus of attention. A very useful thing. I never thought it would help me so well.

Last edited by a moderator:
tenor.gif

Cordyceps + Reishi combo
Aniracetam + Alpha GPC
Green Tea
Weed

Hey guys Black Friday sales are comin up and I wanted to see what the nootropic gurus on sherdog are currently recommending

I’ve read through some of the bigger nootropic threads a whil back but wanted to see what the current consensus for he best stuff was

Unless it’s all a sham which is ok too lol

Thanks!
After watching Paul Stamets on JRE i decided to try his collection of shroom supplements. I bougt the lionsmane supplement which is supposed to be a nootropic with benefits which are easily recognizeable. I used them for about 2 months and i didnt experience much, i felt more clear and focused, but i also stopped smoking pot for that period, so it could have been that.
So yeah, i think it gives that little edge for those who wants to go from 99,5% to 100% in whatever brain-demanding task you do. It wasnt worth it for me, too expensive and wasnt powerful enough, but i really want to try Joe Rogans alpha brain, if anyone has tried i would like to know their experiences.

Its all placebo effect, the reason i know they dont work is Joe Rogan, he takes them and smokes weed daily claiming it helps the mind and memory, yet he forgets names and little things he has horrible memory. Yet takes nootropics.

incorrect

Phenibut (certainly the best ive used)

Kratom

Modafinil

caffeine

all work very well , if your going into an intense debate/interview and have to think quickly on your feet , phenibut will have you 2-3 steps ahead of everyone .
Kratom for ploughing through mundane tasks and makes it fun and keeps your mind sharp.

combine the two and you will want to sleep

modafinil keeps your head very clear . helps with revision and learning new things

Racetams/noopets all did absolutely nothing for me. A lot depends on what your looking for in a nootropic, if your looking for something like NZT or something that makes you instantly more intelligent then that doesn't exist, but if your looking for something to enhance the performance of your brain then they certainly do.

Back