Nonsense thread - Jon Jones tested positive due to RAD.

one of those threads where you can see who is on this forum all the time to know whats going on here and who is an occasional lurker

Hey guys, I am an lab tech at USADA, and as a colleague of Jeff Novitsky I can assure you this is not the case.

giphy.gif

0E7.gif

I mean, a :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: gotta breave right? I think the UFC should allow some exceptions for medical conditions.

Isn't this the same reason Brock got popped? Inhaler right? It's a messed up day when usada won't even let these gentlemen BREATHE without ruining their lives. Fuck you novitsky
No, Lesnar got popped for every steroid ever made.

I once met this guy's cousin while robbing a pharmacy, I can confirm he's being honest.

It's a shame this tainted his legacy. #asthmaticlivesmatter

So the dude is taking steroid meds most of his life and doesn't tell anyone and doesn't think it would be a problem when being tested. im sure his long time doctor didnt think it would be a problem....Of course not, why would he after all it's not like these guys WERE LOOKING FOR STEROID USE among other things. The longer he's out the better his excuses will become, soon they might actually start to make sense.

I thought he was doing steroids while watching the classic 80's BMX movie.

USADA, producing more loose skin than weight watchers.

Is this the same bullshit from the troll pretending to be Brock Lesnar's training partner that the one mod outted from not even being from a MN IP address?

His cocaine was tainted with estrogen blockers...FIND HIS DRUG DEALER NOW!!!

Dammit, who put Advair in my oil sprayer again?!
Cooking-Roast-Bake-Tools-Dispenser-Cookware-Kitchen-Stainless-Steel-Olive-Mister-Oil-Spray-Pump-Fine-Bottle.jpg

Back