Nonprofit Linked to Trump Sons Offers Donors Access to President

trump-resurfaced.jpg

<{fry}>

This real or debunked?
“The Opening Day event and details that have been reported are merely initial concepts that have not been approved or pursued by the Trump family,” transition spokeswoman Hope Hicks said in an e-mailed statement. “Donald Trump Jr. and Eric Trump are avid outdoorsmen and supporters of conservation efforts, which align with the goals of this event, however they are not involved in any capacity.”

can't trust any MSM
https://www.bloomberg.com/politics/...ehind-opening-day-fundraiser-spokeswoman-says

The only people who were sincere about doing something about money interests corrupting politics were the Bernie people, credit where it's due. It's funny to watch the Drumpf squad pretend that Cheeto-San dindu nuffin.

Between this and the Ivanka coffee thing, they're going to quickly realize that the things you can do in office are very different from when you're not.

All that influence peddling that's business as usual in the private sector comes with a bigger microscope in the public sector.

The only people who were sincere about doing something about money interests corrupting politics were the Bernie people, credit where it's due. It's funny to watch the Drumpf squad pretend that Cheeto-San dindu nuffin.

cuck sanders wasn't going to do shit .. spineless pussies like this don't get shit done

hqdefault.jpg

cuck sanders wasn't going to do shit .. spineless pussies like this don't get shit done

hqdefault.jpg

Mr. Trump doesn't have enough scrote to let someone that's not rich who opposes him to get that close.

He'd mess himself.

Mr. Trump doesn't have enough scrote to let someone that's not rich who opposes him to get that close.

He'd mess himself.

he shouldn't in the first place .. someone of his status doesn't let anyone get that close .. what sanders did was especially disgraceful and pathetic.. allowed two teen girls to blow him off stage .. he should've disappeared right after that happened

So Same Ole Same Ole??

Recall Hillary got shit ( and rightfully so) for Influence peddling via the Clinton foundation charitable donations.

he shouldn't in the first place .. someone of his status doesn't let anyone get that close .. what sanders did was especially disgraceful and pathetic.. allowed two teen girls to blow him off stage .. he should've disappeared right after that happened

Yup,
Mr. Trump is a true man of the people. :rolleyes:

If you bitched about the Clinton Foundation then be consistent and bitch about this. If you defended Hilary then don't be a hypocrite and defend this.

Sounds like bullshit to me. A President shouldn't be contributing his efforts or likeness for money. He's getting paid to do one job and one job only. Be fuckin' President.

hiya Cubo de Sangre,

off the top of my head, i can't think of any who weren't leery of the conflict of interest the Clinton Foundation represented - the opinion of the board seemed to vary between discomfort and labeling Mrs. Clinton corrupt due to "pay for play" issues regarding the foundation.

seems fair game to make the same observations of Mr. Trump.

as others have noted, though, its business as usual. only crazy Bernie, that nutty 'ol grampa, seemed to make decoupling big money from politics a part of his platform.

- IGIT

Ok I know the origin of "dindu nuffin" but don't get the "cheeto san" reference. I presume it is a moniker for Trump owing to Cheetos being orange ?

hiya Cubo de Sangre,

off the top of my head, i can't think of any who weren't leery of the conflict of interest the Clinton Foundation represented - the opinion of the board seemed to vary between discomfort and labeling Mrs. Clinton corrupt due to "pay for play" issues regarding the foundation.

seems fair game to make the same observations of Mr. Trump.

as others have noted, though, its business as usual. only crazy Bernie, that nutty 'ol grampa, seemed to make decoupling big money from politics a part of his platform.

- IGIT

The board isn't one person. It's many. So not sure what the opinion of the board has to do with hypocrisy on the personal level. Pretty sure panamaican defended everything while the usual liberal contingent deflected with demands of concrete proof and convictions.

For those of us who did condemn the behavior of the Clinton Foundation it's reasonable to expect the same here, rather than flip-flopping to Trump's defense.

hi again Cubo,

The board isn't one person. It's many. So not sure what the opinion of the board has to do with hypocrisy on the personal level.

its a big country, and there is a great deal of diversity of opinion - i was just confining my observations to the folks in the War Room, because this is where we're all posting. here in this forum, i don't think anyone was comfortable with the Clinton Foundation and the way it presented a huge conflict of interest for the Clinton family.

many on the left who supported Mr. Sanders were openly disgusted with it.

Pretty sure panamaican defended everything while the usual liberal contingent deflected with demands of concrete proof and convictions.

hmmm.

i was away for a bit.

i'm pretty certain that Anung Un Rama, Blade1, VivaRevolution and others were pretty tart in their view of Mrs. Clinton/The Clinton Foundation. i know i was before i left on my sabbatical from the War Room.

For those of us who did condemn the behavior of the Clinton Foundation it's reasonable to expect the same here, rather than flip-flopping to Trump's defense.

absolutely.

so where are you all? as far as those who hew to the right, i just see you, Cubo.

- IGIT

Back