Nonprofit Linked to Trump Sons Offers Donors Access to President

He freed America from the corrupt bobble-headed bitch. That's gotta count for something, right?
Didn't he say the Clintons are good people and he's not gonna lock her up after he won? Maybe he was just drunk.

160913-trump-clinton-1915_dc43eafab2d8d981589a4917ce375a7f.nbcnews-ux-2880-1000.jpg

But all things aside you can't tell me their isn't anything creepy about their fake plastic smiles in the second pic...:confused:

Didn't he say the Clintons are good people and he's not gonna lock her up after he won? Maybe he was just drunk.

160913-trump-clinton-1915_dc43eafab2d8d981589a4917ce375a7f.nbcnews-ux-2880-1000.jpg

But all things aside you can't tell me their isn't anything creepy about their fake plastic smiles in the second pic...:confused:

Really historic and ironic photo. Very amuzing indeed.

You have there:

2 Presidents,
2 First Ladies
1 Rapist

Really historic and ironic photo. Very amuzing indeed.

You have there:

2 Presidents,
2 First Ladies
0 Rapist
Fixed. I think Ivanka forgave him for it and took it back.

What if....

President Obama said just even 1/10th of what Mr. Trump said?

There'd be riots in the streets.

People collectively dont give a shit isnt that quite obvious? 320 million people and only 2 parties for over 150 years.

America is in a bad spot because as a nation you have missed on a lot of strife that has affected more conflictive nations, the last major strife was the civil war and it seems that the aftermath was nor properly handled.
It certainly was not lol
Reconstruction was an unholy clusterfuck that lead to a hundred years of violence, strife and persecution.

A succesful third party would eliminate the weaker of the 2 and take its spot.

As i said, just look at the 1912 election.
A lot of folks don't seem to realize that our system is literally designed as a winner take all, which means it has been and always will be essentially a two party system despite the fact that we have had and will continue to have a variety of political parties. There is no way to "end" the two party system via a third group. We would need to fundamentally restructure the way our government/constitution operates to the point of adopting a euro-style parliament or something else.

If you bitched about the Clinton Foundation then be consistent and bitch about this. If you defended Hilary then don't be a hypocrite and defend this.

Sounds like bullshit to me. A President shouldn't be contributing his efforts or likeness for money. He's getting paid to do one job and one job only. Be fuckin' President.
Agreed. But by the same token, if you defended the Clinton foundation, defend this.

Edit: Is WSJ still credible?

Last edited:
It just points out how lousy both parties are right now. Democrats lost big vs this mess of Republican party leadership. I still have not seen any efforts by Democrats to change direction to fix this mess. By fix to get wall street, big oil and Hollywood out of their political influence or at least an arms length.

And how many electoral college votes did Roosevelt got? how many did Taft?

Electoral college is one of the strongest tools of the two party system, it means that any form of dissent among a main party will be punished massively in general elections.
I've been advocating scrapping the primary and electoral college system and transitioning into an instant runoff/alternative vote system to anyone who would listen for a while now. It's starting to gain some traction in some cities in the US. I hope it eventually becomes the standard in the US for presidential elections, but we'll have to see.

It's obvious.

There needs to be a middle party that doesn't rail on their competition for things they defend themselves over. Someplace people can go who aren't hypocrites. Like maybe a party dedicated to upholding the Constitution rather than dishonestly attempting to circumvent the parts they don't like. One that would work for change in the legally mandated way and be willing to respect the law when they can't swing enough votes for their position. One that doesn't resort to deception for support. Blah, blah, blah.

This wouldn't work since most human beings are just giant pieces of shit.

Back