Nong O vs Capitan petchyindee Academy

I was today years old when I realized Capitan is Disellek with the mushroom haircut.
Not sure but I think he still went under the name Diesellek until quite recently, maybe a year or so back.

Now that he is getting paid decent by one fc Capitain should probably bulk up and become a true 145 lb fighter and not worry about fighter at a lower weight in the domestic scene

Boat (Petchyindee's MD) has shared on Facebook Live last night saying that that Capitan vs Nong-O will be a matchup that he will never accept and agree to.

Nong-O was a Petchyindee fighter and Boat still considers him as part of the Petchyindee family. There was never a transfer of ownership for Nong-O but he was given full blessings to work at Evolve and fight for One under the Evolve banner as he would be able to earn much, much more than he would ever get fighting in Thailand and provide a better future for his family.

As such, a fight between Capitan and Nong-O will leave him conflicted as he would not be able to get behind one fighter without offending the other.

Boat (Petchyindee's MD) has shared on Facebook Live last night saying that that Capitan vs Nong-O will be a matchup that he will never accept and agree to.

Nong-O was a Petchyindee fighter and Boat still considers him as part of the Petchyindee family. There was never a transfer of ownership for Nong-O but he was given full blessings to work at Evolve and fight for One under the Evolve banner as he would be able to earn much, much more than he would ever get fighting in Thailand and provide a better future for his family.

As such, a fight between Capitan and Nong-O will leave him conflicted as he would not be able to get behind one fighter without offending the other.

I see where he's coming from but it's not like friends haven't fought before, just watch as a spectator instead of cheering for one guy.

Plus Nong-o is #2 in the rankings and was scheduled to face Ramazanov in 2020 before covid happened.

Regardless, we'll see what happens.

Don't like hearing that from Boat. Nobody wants to see One fc turn into thai fight. They should be trying to make the most exciting fights available regardles of whether they are both thai or foreigners or past afiliations.

I see where he's coming from but it's not like friends haven't fought before, just watch as a spectator instead of cheering for one guy.

Plus Nong-o is #2 in the rankings and was scheduled to face Ramazanov in 2020 before covid happened.

Regardless, we'll see what happens.
Yeah sure isn't kongsak singdams nephew and they fought before. Chatri should put his foot down before this gets out of hand.

Also i doubt capitan or nongo would care once they are being paid well. They have spent most of their life beating up their fellow country men.

Also i doubt capitan or nongo would care once they are being paid well. They have spent most of their life beating up their fellow country men.

It's not as if thais need to hate each other to fight, they usuaully have great respect for their opponents so there's no reason this fight can't happen.

Don't like hearing that from Boat. Nobody wants to see One fc turn into thai fight. They should be trying to make the most exciting fights available regardles of whether they are both thai or foreigners or past afiliations.

Completely agree. One is making fights people want to see instead of hand holding like in other orgs.

Yeah sure isn't kongsak singdams nephew and they fought before. Chatri should put his foot down before this gets out of hand.
No he is not..

Kongsak is not related to singdam.

Nong-o is the best! But Capitan is an orphan? Also went to fight nomadic...

Well as a thai the camp owns you, when it goes out of business you technically lost your parents and thus are an orphant.

Back