Nong O vs Capitan petchyindee Academy

Po Atan

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
After seeing Capitan run through Ramazanov, who have you got winning if Nong O and Capitan fought in Muay Thai with 4 ounce gloves?

I would guess Nong-o as he probably has a size and power advantage. At this point I have learned not to bet against Capitan though so would not be shocked at Capitan KOing anyone.

Yeah i watched it live earlier and this is the first fight that popped into my head afterwards.

I thought Capitan would win but he bullied Ramazanov.

Edit: As for Nong-o vs Capitan? I have no idea. Could be close, one of them could KO the other, i honestly have no clue, and that's why i want this fight.

Last edited:
We just need Tawanchai to get some wins in ONE and then we have this incredible 3 way between Tawanchai, Capitan, and Nong-o, mouth watering stuff.

Shit. I haven't watched it yet. Sounds crazy if he dominated him.

Man. Muay Thai is easily the most exciting combat sport. I haven't seen anything to top elite Muay Thai and I love MMA and boxing.

We just need Tawanchai to get some wins in ONE and then we have this incredible 3 way between Tawanchai, Capitan, and Nong-o, mouth watering stuff.
I’ll be praying ;)

Not too sure about Tawanchai outside of the stadiums. He got stopped not too long ago in China but that was under kb.

Petchpanomrung, Littewada & Qiu would make for interesting matchups.

Not too sure about Tawanchai outside of the stadiums. He got stopped not too long ago in China but that was under kb.

True but since then he's got some good wins, in stadiums yes, but now that he signed with ONE i'm just hoping he can translate his success.

Tawanchai, Capitan and Nong-o are 3 top tier muay thai fighters that would never have faced each other if ONE wasn't around. Getting ahead of myself i know but man Capitan got me hyped today.

Damn right. Capitan is a beast!

I literally posted just before the fight began that if Capitan fights like he has been recently he should take the win... but i did not expect that, he made Ramazanov rethink his life choices.

He moved up in weight for that fight too. I think he has some flaws in his punching game though I think it can be exploited.

I literally posted just before the fight began that if Capitan fights like he has been recently he should take the win... but i did not expect that, he made Ramazanov rethink his life choices.
Exactly lol. The fact that he won isn’t a suprise. It’s the way he made Ramazanov look completely helpless. Ramazanov has a win over petchmorrakot for god sake, he’s no slouch.

Exactly lol. The fact that he won isn’t a suprise. It’s the way he made Ramazanov look completely helpless. Ramazanov has a win over petchmorrakot for god sake, he’s no slouch.

That's it, i'm watching it again right now, WAR CAPITAN!

Back