International None of the top 8 most expensive "cities" in the world are in red state America.

People's egos won't allow them to ever admit this, but most people move out of NYC and LA because they get priced out. They aren't wealthy enough to take full advantage of living in those cities, so they move somewhere more affordable (i.e. less desirable).

California and New York didn't experience a mass exodus of people during Covid because they go priced out...

lol

California and New York didn't experience a mass exodus of people during Covid because they go priced out...

lol
People left those place during the Sweet and Sour Sniffles "Pandemic" for freedoms and get away from all the useless nonsense like masking, shutdowns etc. The area around me boomed for a while and it was awesome seeing people get to enjoy life as usual.

Crazy that a state with warm weather all year around would attract homeless people and people from warm climates....shocking. I go to Florida a lot and don't recall homeless camps taking over whole portions of cities and the law makers welcoming them.
Doesn't that weather logic then apply to California? Glad we cleared that up

lol... "They"??

Hilarious seeing you fucks shill for the 1%. Yeah great dipshit... I'm sure $10+ million homes are just within reach. What? Can't afford it, off to the outskirts with you plebeian, fighting hours of traffic back and forth daily to work. Oh and to make hurt even worse, we're adding another 50 cents in tax to the already most expensive gasoline in the nation. Don't want gas? Then go buy a $50K electric vehicle and good luck finding a charger station for it....

Fucking clown world - Y'all are pathetic

Then you clowns will cry... "Boo Hoo, Millenials and GenZer's can't afford to buy homes... Its all the Boomers fault" - Yeah, like shit government policies and planning to prevent city expansion didn't completely backfire.

Progressives have become so warped, they don't even see how Democrat policies in these blues cities have completely fucked the middle and lower classes.

Democrats hand out just enough in entitlements to virtue signal how much they care. Just enough to keep the window lickers satiated. While the upper crust in blue cities hide behind their gated communities

Go ahead douches... protest away and burn down your neighborhoods. Release criminals back onto the streets because the Justice system is racist.

What? Businesses and the middle class are moving away? Leaving neighbors without services and food? Turning them into complete shitholes?

Just more racism.... lol
Dod someone who votes for the ultimate 1% shill really try to call someone else a 1% shill? Clown world mental gymnastics

Only the fake rich think London is the place to live. The real rich people have a base there and actually live in places like Sandbanks.

Crazy that a state with warm weather all year around would attract homeless people and people from warm climates....shocking. I go to Florida a lot and don't recall homeless camps taking over whole portions of cities and the law makers welcoming them.
There most certainly are not. Not even close to other states, though there are bum encampments in any state you go to, though FL does not have them in huge encampments like Seattle or LA and San Fran. At least from what I have seen as a local and current resident.

Everything is going swimmingly in Florida, literally:

Gonna rain the whole weekend further. My Mom is having difficulty driving 8n and out of her neighborhood and she has an SUV

I'm sitting pretty in my spot! The rains are always crazy this time of year. You know that. Very important to buy/rent out of flood zones, and hopefully higher than your neighbors lol

There most certainly are not. Not even close to other states, though there are bum encampments in any state you go to, though FL does not have them in huge encampments like Seattle or LA and San Fran. At least from what I have seen as a local and current resident.
Yep and for someone to even try to compare Florida to those places when it comes to homelessness is absurd and just grasping at straws. Enforcing existing laws like loitering, public intoxication and tresspassing are great ways to deter it from an area.

Yep and for someone to even try to compare Florida to those places when it comes to homelessness is absurd and just grasping at straws. Enforcing existing laws like loitering, public intoxication and tresspassing are great ways to deter it from an area.
For sure.

When I moved back, they had panhandlers on every damn corner of every damn street in my city. It was insane and looked like other places that are brought up when discussing this topic. It was a free-for-all for a while, until the local governance started putting laws in place to help out, which it absolutely did. No more beggars in green safety jackets everywhere. Though it DID happen, so Florida has experienced its fair share of homeless issues. Just not on the same level.

Dod someone who votes for the ultimate 1% shill really try to call someone else a 1% shill? Clown world mental gymnastics

*Did

lol...

Then explain how one of the most expensive cities in the world , with 1% living in multi-million homes isolated from the struggling lower class barely getting by and a fleeing middle class means the city is desirable

Letters to the Editor: So much wealth, so much poverty: L.A., how do you let this happen?​

Los Angeles still has more people in poverty than any big city in America​

Democrats have run the big blue cities into the ground... they have zero idea what they're doing or how to fix these issues.

But hey... There's this

Last edited:
Have fun spending thousands of dollars a month to live in a tiny apartment that's within walking distance of a few hole in the wall restaurants. Definitely worth it.

So where are they?

Omggggg a typo
Interspersed in the cities, mostly. Small groups here and there, like the majority of the country.

I would guess one could find an example here and there of a huge amount in one spot, but that is not really the norm at all. Generally, they are in small groups who look after each other's stuff based on personal agreements with each other. This is how it seems to me as a resident who travels a lot in the state. Have not come across huge encampments on the level of other major cities I have been to or lived in. Seattle being an example.

To be frank here, it's overly simplistic to just point to a city and say whether it's blue or red or purple is the greatest factor of it being the best or worst place to live.

Lot of times things like geography (a city being a trade port city) means it's the first to develop and industrialize and urbanize which brings in many jobs and people move there for work and then they have higher population density and higher costs of living and so one's enjoyment of living there becomes more so a factor of how much money they have as compared to other places.

Often there's like a long long history at play here especially for european or far east cities.

Back