Non-UFC fighters who have KO'd a UFC legend besides Fedor?

arlovski and tim sylvia are ufc LEGENDS?

Eh misread the title. Kinda hard for a non ufc fighter to ko a ufc legend unless it was early in their career since to reach legend status they will most likely spend the majority of their final fighting years in the octagon

Does Dan Severn count as a legend since he's in the hof because he's been flattened by a few none ufc fighters

that was a bullshit stoppage, nowhere near a knockout

Ken was falling thru the ropes. That's not a bullshit stoppage. He got flash KO'd n the ref jumped the gun but, he shouldn't have fell near the ropes.

arlovski and tim sylvia are ufc LEGENDS?

Hate on Tim all you want but how many other HWs have held and defended the title more times than Tim which you can name?

that was a bullshit stoppage, nowhere near a knockout

I completely see why some people feel this way, given how quickly Ken recovered, but I'm with Frank. Shamrock was slumped over the bottom rope, facing away from him opponent with his eyes closed, making no attempt to defend the strikes he was getting hit with. If he wasn't out, he was making every effort to indicate to the referee that he wanted out.

Hate on Tim all you want but how many other HWs have held and defended the title more times than Tim which you can name?

I agree. Never liked his style as a fighter but it was damn effective, and he was tough as nails. He beat some good names and was talked about the way Jones is now, with respect to people saying he's beating guys on size.

Pretty hard to find, unless you lose the word "legend" loosely.

Legitimate legends of the UFC:
Royce Gracie- Hasn't been knocked out
Ken Shamrock- He's probably your answer, since he fought way past his expiration date. He has TKO losses to non-UFC caliber guys, although no KO losses.
Dan Severn- He also fought past his expiration by a lot.
Tito Ortiz- Has basically fought exclusively in the UFC
Randy Couture- Suffered some submission losses outside the UFC, but no KOs
Chuck Liddell- All his KO losses were in the UFC

If you were really really loose with legend, Tim Sylvia and Andre Arlovski have been KO'd by non-UFC caliber fighters.

Back