Non traditional breakfast anyone else into it?

People regularly eat pizza for breakfast? Mind = blown. What a bunch of animals! The only time I've ever eaten pizza for breakfast is if I have a hangover and I have some left from the night before.
Lol exactly.

I eat what I want depending on what I'm craving or feeling up for. Normally I have 3 hashbrowns, 4 poptarts, and a protein bar.
Some days I crave burgers or hotdogs so I have those for breakfast. The only thing I don't have for breakfast is alcohol.

Weekends I have chips (entire bag), bananas, and a protein shake for breakfast
Are you just like, really big n muscley and can eat a fuckload like the Rock does? Or are you just a beefy fella? Lol.

Japanese New Year's breakfast is super great.

Japanese_Osechi.jpg

Expensive in Japan. Time consuming to make.

People eat pizza for breakfast so much it almost is traditional so that's always good. Steak is good but then again, that is traditional is it not? Steak and eggs goes way back.
LOL same here. Leftover pizza, especially on the weekend.

Z27IMjQ.jpg

as my rugby captain used to say, "Breakfast of Champions"

Are you just like, really big n muscley and can eat a fuckload like the Rock does? Or are you just a beefy fella? Lol.
I'm pretty active so I have a somewhat decent metabolism (3200-3300 maintenance), I eat less frequent but large meals, it works well with me, I'm content with it. I don't like eating 5-6 small meals a day, and it does interfere at work sometimes.

Right. We have pizza like that over here but no one would eat it for breakfast!
That guy is kind of misrepresenting pizza for breakfast. You nailed it the first time you asked about it: pizza breakfast is a thing normally done the night after heavy drinking and you've got half a pizza that sat out all night. There are "breakfast pizzas," that are made and sold frozen, but yeah... Pizza breakfast is purely hangover food

That guy is kind of misrepresenting pizza for breakfast. You nailed it the first time you asked about it: pizza breakfast is a thing normally done the night after heavy drinking and you've got half a pizza that sat out all night. There are "breakfast pizzas," that are made and sold frozen, but yeah... Pizza breakfast is purely hangover food

That makes more sense. I thought those two posters meant a lot of people would get up and have pizza every morning before work or something lol. Glad for the sake of everyone's health they don't!

Yup that's the one I went to right by Boston pizza. That shooting was between FK and FOB. My old buddy Michael that I used to party with a bunch was all into that shit and is now serving time for murder at that bar down 68th street by CO-OP. The dude was fucking nuts man.

Yeah, if getting murdered by Vietnamese gang members isn't your thing, there's also Noodle King about 3 blocks down the street which is also amazing.

I've eaten steak and eggs daily for years. Unless I'm on vacation or traveling for something else, I just don't deviate that much.

When we dont have any eggs or breakfast style food at the house, I eat whatever we have. Most of the time its left overs from the night before. Spaghetti, fries , whatever. I always get the "you're eating that for breakfast?" It's food, I need it to live. People have weird rules for food. I just eat what I want. I have had people tell me I am weird because I want a nice stew or soup in the summer time. "It's too hot for that stuff" However standing out in the heat grilling burgers is totally fine.

Grilled cheese...Pasta.....Waffles and ice cream..O yea..

When we dont have any eggs or breakfast style food at the house, I eat whatever we have. Most of the time its left overs from the night before. Spaghetti, fries , whatever. I always get the "you're eating that for breakfast?" It's food, I need it to live. People have weird rules for food. I just eat what I want. I have had people tell me I am weird because I want a nice stew or soup in the summer time. "It's too hot for that stuff" However standing out in the heat grilling burgers is totally fine.

No. Is it an American thing? I'm in the UK and no one eats pizza for breakfast.

Pizza for breakfast, while I watch a mass shooting unfold on t.v is pretty much the norm over here now.

I can't eat junk food for breakfast. If I do...it's all over. The day will be filled with nothing but junk food and sitting around doing nothing.

I actually feel better not eating breakfast and just having a cup of coffee. I feel like I get sluggish if I eat a big breakfast. Maybe a cup of oatmeal and some eggs or something but anything more than that won't be a good day.

Sushi...or pussy...or eggs...or chow mien...or chocolate milk...I don't know.

Back