1. The official Sherdog Store is back! Check it out! » Discuss it here! »

Non traditional breakfast anyone else into it?

Discussion in 'Mayberry Lounge' started by georgekillian, Aug 3, 2016.

1. georgekillian Brown Belt

I'm off work this week and I have a habit on days off or vacations Hell sometimes everyday of eating non traditional breakfast foods. Soup during the winter time for breakfast maybe a sandwich. It's 8 am and I'm grilling burgers for breakfast. I enjoy bacon eggs yogurt fruit and the usual but sometimes you just gotta go with something else.

Anyone else into this? If so what's your favorite non traditional breakfast?

2. MusterX Titanium Belt

People eat pizza for breakfast so much it almost is traditional so that's always good. Steak is good but then again, that is traditional is it not? Steak and eggs goes way back.

3. cubensys Joe Rogan vs Ice Bucket II

Yeah you can eat anything for breakfast, you can even eat nothing like I do most days. Intermittent Fast is non traditional right? It's also easymode for lean muscle but who cares about that.

4. sh1tehawke Purple Belt

People regularly eat pizza for breakfast? Mind = blown. What a bunch of animals! The only time I've ever eaten pizza for breakfast is if I have a hangover and I have some left from the night before.

5. [​IMG]

You haven't really lived until you've eaten half of one of these cakes for breakfast imo.

6. jefferz Steel Belt

You've never had breakfast pizza?

7. sh1tehawke Purple Belt

No. Is it an American thing? I'm in the UK and no one eats pizza for breakfast.

8. Hades86 Black Belt

I worked with a vietnamese physical therapist who would eat her dinner for breakfast and breakfast for dinner . She said it was better for your body, I would freak out watching her eat a bad ass steak or pasta at 8am. She was fine as hell too so naturally I just trusted whatever she had to say about any topic. Awwwwww Yeaaaaaaa.

9. jefferz Steel Belt

It's basically eggs, bacon, and cheese on pizza dough. You can throw in peppers, onions, sausage, etc.
    [​IMG]

10. jabba the punk Purple Belt

Mac n cheese with some ground beef... A simple mans delicacy.

11. bref Black Belt

I'm a big fan of a really spicy pho for breakfast. Especially when nursing a hangover.

12. HUNTERMANIA Always Striving.

I had breakfast pizza literally this morning

13. sh1tehawke Purple Belt

Right. We have pizza like that over here but no one would eat it for breakfast!

14. therearnaked Purple Belt

I eat whatever I feel like. I hate breakfast foods but today I had some chicken breast with pasta for breakfast.

15. therearnaked Purple Belt

Fuck man you sound exactly like my buddy, he LOVES pho especially when he's hung over. He puts tons of that sriracha in it. I had it with him and it wasn't a big deal for me, i'm more of a donair type guy when hungover. I live in Calgary too BTW.

16. lifelessheap Gold Belt

Yeah man, there is no reason to discriminate against certain foods because of the time. Sometimes I will roll with steak, broccolini and scallop potatoes for breakfast and pancakes and eggs for dinner. Mix that shit up.

17. bref Black Belt

There's a pho place in the NE called Basil which has an amazing sate beef pho that cures all hangovers. There was a gang shooting in there a few years ago and a couple of people were murdered, but I think you're okay if you're not Vietnamese and in a gang.

18. j123 Pro Sherdogger 500-0-1

I eat what I want depending on what I'm craving or feeling up for. Normally I have 3 hashbrowns, 4 poptarts, and a protein bar.
    Some days I crave burgers or hotdogs so I have those for breakfast. The only thing I don't have for breakfast is alcohol.

Weekends I have chips (entire bag), bananas, and a protein shake for breakfast

19. therearnaked Purple Belt

Yup that's the one I went to right by Boston pizza. That shooting was between FK and FOB. My old buddy Michael that I used to party with a bunch was all into that shit and is now serving time for murder at that bar down 68th street by CO-OP. The dude was fucking nuts man.

20. Thibodeaux Plutonium Belt Platinum Member

Love Japanese breakfast.

[​IMG]