Non ped drug use in the UFC.

s karlyle

الجسر
@Brown
Reaction score
I shouldn't get in trouble for this because I'm not going to say any ones name... But I've "partied" with a pretty well known UFC. I also know that this particular fighter has also taken ped's (and has never been publicly caught). Basically what I'm saying is I literally know bones isn't the only guy to do that stuff.

Breaking news right here, UFC fighters are on PEDs and haven't been popped.
I wouldn't even be game to say that more than 20% of their roster is PED free.

Dude we all know about Chuck and his Nyquil

Lol... I've never met Chuck. Fighters are people like every one else. Maybe even a little more likely to do drugs because of their jobs and stressful lives in general. I'm surprised more fighters don't get popped for pain killers and stuff like that.

What a sham of a post, what would a random,anonymous post on Sherdog do to a fighters career if you actually named him as a PED user?

I smoked a joint with a well known ufc fighter in Montreal. I don't think weed should be restricted, but coke, meth, etc definitely should.

I smoked a joint with a well known ufc fighter in Montreal. I don't think weed should be restricted, but coke, meth, etc definitely should.

I agree. We smoked, drank and did other stuff. I just Jones got caught slipping with the random test.

What a sham of a post, what would a random,anonymous post on Sherdog do to a fighters career if you actually named him as a PED user?

No sham dude just saying. And it's clearly against the rules of sherdog to even imply a fighters uses peds or anything else. So screw you for trying to get me carded or worse. I've been a member longer than you d bag. I know the rules. Gtfo.

No sham dude just saying. And it's clearly against the rules of sherdog to even imply a fighters uses peds or anything else. So screw you for trying to get me carded or worse. I've been a member longer than you d bag. I know the rules. Gtfo.

Those airport parties get really crazy I heard.

Back