Non partisan review of Trump Grill Err Grille Err grill.

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by Happiness, Dec 15, 2016.

1. Happiness

Happiness Silver Belt

Our waiter, coiffed and charming, was determined to gaslight us into thinking we were having a good time. “Trump gets the taco bowl and the lasagna and baked ziti,” he said, before subsequently informing the table that we could not order the lasagna or baked ziti.

http://www.vanityfair.com/news/2016/12/trump-grill-review

2. Pwent

Pwent Guest

i feel like trump is really in your head if youre getting "told you so" about a negative review of one of his restaurants

WiolentOne likes this.
  3. JudoThrowFiasco

JudoThrowFiasco Charming Quark Platinum Member

Nonpartisan?

4. WiolentOne

WiolentOne Banned Banned

Pathetic thread from a salty little liberal.

5. Happiness

Happiness Silver Belt

Calm down friends, it's a joke. I found the article hilarious but the political commentary was amusing because it was so unneeded and biased.

A food critic is the last person I'd turn to for serious advice about anything. I hate food critics.

The food did sound horrible though.

@Pwent
    @JudoThrowFiasco

6. JudoThrowFiasco

JudoThrowFiasco Charming Quark Platinum Member

You people of Oceania are not known for their sarcasm; so forgive our questioning of your analytics

7. Happiness

Happiness Silver Belt

Kiwis are really sarcastic, in particular maori and farmers. It's different from US sarcasm, we call it dry humor and it's understated Instead of overstated.

I find the idea of a food critic - one of the saddest groups of sheltered elitists you could ever have the misfortune to stumble into - writing a political piece hilarious in and of itself.

I managed a silver service resteraunt when I was at university and had to deal with them on a monthly basis. Bunch of self conceited wankers.

Incidently, I got fired for throwing a NZ politician out for being a drunk arse hole and groping one of the waitresses. It's not my fault there were several stairs before the door. He was a Green Party MP, one of those disingenuous slimeballs who pretends he's super concerned about social issues because he thinks it helps him pick up woman; the type of guy women think is sweet and a good listener while all her male friends are warning her he's a sleazy d-bag.

@JudoThrowFiasco

Last edited: Dec 15, 2016
    JudoThrowFiasco likes this.