Non-MT fighters in full MT / stadium rules?

Its is Van Roosmalen but back in 2008, he didn't really start to make a name for himself until it's showtime 2011, opponent is Antione Pinto, he'd probably had 50+ ftr fights in Thailand by that point.
RVR's kryptonite back then was a good teep.

I think its antuan pinto. He used to be called antuan siangboxing.

OMG I legit thought "Antuan Siamboxing" was some Thai. The resolution of the vid is so poor and the dude really fights like a Thai.

No shit he is "pretty good" (to quote myself), that's Antoine fucking Pinto...
<36>

Most succesful cross-over fighters are mostly Muay Thai fighters.

Pure kickboxers don't succeed very well unless they train a lot of Muay Thai in Thailand.

But you can check out Mohamed Khamal. He beat Saiyok, Anuwat and got a gift hometown decision against Kongfah. Cosmo Alexandre, i don't know if he is mostly Muay Thai or mostly kickboxing, but he beat Naruepol and Madua. Dzhabar Askerov, beat Jomhod Kiatadisak. Also Kyshenko beat Yodsanklai.

Both Saenchai and the Pinto brothers were at 13 coins gym and obviously Seanchai was out of this world good but Antoine was very good and clinch STRONG and under Saenchai it was dr Saenchai gym, mr coke is dead, R.I.P

In modern times Kickboxing absorbs most of the variety but there were a lot more different styles going into Muay Thai back in the past but that started to fizzle out by 2000.

That's what I was thinking too. Kickboxing is really the sport where you get cross martial arts competition.

Most of the guys I can think of who were known for a different discipline today are really considered muay thai fighters by the public anyway

Most succesful cross-over fighters are mostly Muay Thai fighters.

Pure kickboxers don't succeed very well unless they train a lot of Muay Thai in Thailand.

But you can check out Mohamed Khamal. He beat Saiyok, Anuwat and got a gift hometown decision against Kongfah. Cosmo Alexandre, i don't know if he is mostly Muay Thai or mostly kickboxing, but he beat Naruepol and Madua. Dzhabar Askerov, beat Jomhod Kiatadisak. Also Kyshenko beat Yodsanklai.

Thanks for the Mohamed Khamal vs. Anuwat fight you suggested. Anuwat is fighting super poorly. Extremely slow, looks gassed in the second, doesn't even try to clinch, no elbows nor teeps. If that's the fight you are mentioning.

I'll look at all your other suggestions.

Thanks for the Mohamed Khamal vs. Anuwat fight you suggested. Anuwat is fighting super poorly. Extremely slow, looks gassed in the second, doesn't even try to clinch, no elbows nor teeps. If that's the fight you are mentioning.

I'll look at all your other suggestions.

Probably. But you can also look at Kongfah Sitmonchai vs Mohamed Khamal. Mohamed Khamal got outclassed and even knocked down, but got a hometown decision.

Don Wilson had about 5 fights under Thai rules and only lost once.

Kozo Takeda came from a Japanese kickboxing/karate background and was a Raj stadium champ.

Back