Non-MMA Sports Betting Discussion - March, 2018

That's why im tempering expectations and not making this a big play, just a standard 2u bet. I dont disagree with that but I dont think the Warriors are taking this game lightly one bit, especially with everyone hyping the Rockets as the best team the Warriors have ever faced.

I played Houston, but just 1u. Was gonna do 2u but I'm gonna keep it really small. This series could be a bonanza for live betting too with the type of runs these teams go on. I think there could be some wild swings in a lot of these games.

Literally NOTHING on the night slate for MLB with any value that I see (and I was looking...HARD). Just gonna pass unless someone else here finds something they love and I might tail small.

Literally NOTHING on the night slate for MLB with any value that I see (and I was looking...HARD). Just gonna pass unless someone else here finds something they love and I might tail small.
SD ;)

Give me some rationale here man. I want to be on board, but the Padres lineup is brutal and they are 10-17 at home while Colorado is 15-8 on the road. Anderson got hit hard last time out for the Rockies but otherwise has been pretty decent. Lucchesi is a great prospect for the Padres, I do like him. Good sinker. But the issue is they cap his pitch count around 75-80 which means 5 innings, MAYBE 6 at best from him most likely.

Then I see I don't even get a + with SD, game is a pick 'em? Jeez I want to make on MLB bet but the Padres...IDK. Give me your thoughts on why.

Give me some rationale here man. I want to be on board, but the Padres lineup is brutal and they are 10-17 at home while Colorado is 15-8 on the road. Anderson got hit hard last time out for the Rockies but otherwise has been pretty decent. Lucchesi is a great prospect for the Padres, I do like him. Good sinker. But the issue is they cap his pitch count around 75-80 which means 5 innings, MAYBE 6 at best from him most likely.

Then I see I don't even get a + with SD, game is a pick 'em? Jeez I want to make on MLB bet but the Padres...IDK. Give me your thoughts on why.
im officially on first five under but im starting to like the SD side better. i wont bet the side, though. if i did, id also take the first five only bc Hand is prob out today. rockies has a bad line up and their pitcher isnt good. id take that at basically pick odds

im officially on first five under but im starting to like the SD side better. i wont bet the side, though. if i did, id also take the first five only bc Hand is prob out today. rockies has a bad line up and their pitcher isnt good. id take that at basically pick odds

Rockies lineup is way better than SD's though with Blackmon, Arrenado and Lemahieu at the top. I haven't dug deep into Anderson's ancillary stats. His ERA is meh, not great but not terrible. But K:BB is over 2:1. I don't think he's good, but he's not terrible. That said, I think Lucchesi is better so I think I'll play SD first 5 at -110.

Wow Eric Gordon just awful tonight, and really hasn't been very good in the playoffs overall. They can't have him play this poorly and have any shot at all to make this a series.

Rockies lineup is way better than SD's though with Blackmon, Arrenado and Lemahieu at the top. I haven't dug deep into Anderson's ancillary stats. His ERA is meh, not great but not terrible. But K:BB is over 2:1. I don't think he's good, but he's not terrible. That said, I think Lucchesi is better so I think I'll play SD first 5 at -110.
Don’t agree. If you look at #s that take out the inherent fluffing of Coors Field, they’re actually a pretty poor hitting team. I mean, look at their road splits, it’s pretty shocking

Don’t agree. If you look at #s that take out the inherent fluffing of Coors Field, they’re actually a pretty poor hitting team. I mean, look at their road splits, it’s pretty shocking

This year or historically you mean?

I did a quick look and their OPS is def lower on the road. Oddly, it has nothing to do with power either. Their slugging shows no drop off, it's their OBP that plummets. Kinda makes me think it's at least somewhat of an anomaly.

But Yeah Desmond being a disaster this year really hurts this lineup. Once you get through Lemehieu (now on the DL-again), Blackmon, and Arrenado they have a huge dropoff. I'd still argue it's better than the Padres though. Or will end up better, even taking into account the Coors effect.

I did a quick look and their OPS is def lower on the road. Oddly, it has nothing to do with power either. Their slugging shows no drop off, it's their OBP that plummets. Kinda makes me think it's at least somewhat of an anomaly.

But Yeah Desmond being a disaster this year really hurts this lineup. Once you get through Lemehieu (now on the DL-again), Blackmon, and Arrenado they have a huge dropoff. I'd still argue it's better than the Padres though. Or will end up better, even taking into account the Coors effect.
Their road average this year is a .219

https://www.fangraphs.com/leaders.a...0,ts&rost=0&age=0&filter=&players=0&sort=21,d

Last season was definitely better, but still .248

https://www.fangraphs.com/leaders.a...0,ts&rost=0&age=0&filter=&players=0&sort=21,d

but compare that to a .298 for the Rockies at home last season and .252 this season. Coors def plays a big factor

Boston Celtics for me today. Holding off to see if i can get even or + money with last minute Cavaliers bettors.

Boston Celtics for me today. Holding off to see if i can get even or + money with last minute Cavaliers bettors.

I'm on Boston too -1. Are you getting an internal server error when you try to log onto 5d?

It's weird because the moblie version works from my phone. No clue what's up with that.

I took the Braves tonight for 1u too.

Back