Non-MMA Sports Betting Discussion - March, 2018

Blasphemy. Pop is the greatest coach ever. I dont think Kerr is a great coach at all

I think Kerr is a really good coach. I think managing egos on a team full of all stars is a challenge. Plus (even though Mark Jackson did it to a much lesser degree) believing you could win with a primarily jump shooting team was a leap of faith to a degree, and he went all in.

Yeah yeah Pop is amazing blah blah blah. Of course he's an all-timer. Like all the best coaches ever, he's also had HOF players (including the most underwhelming, overlooked top 10 all time player for 15+ years).

Brad Stephens is a brilliant coach. Someday he'll be looked at like Pop is now imo.

"Eric, he's the guy you'll be watching play on TV in about a week unless you pull your head out of your ass. That's who."
"Terry Rozier... you know, the dude who is making you look like a G-League player"

Joking aside, through two games, Rozier has 46 points on 47% shooting (50% from 3), 11 assists and 0 turnovers. How do you respond to that question w that stupid answer

Also think its pretty funny that a certain Celtics fan claimed Rozier isn't a good player to come off of the bench. He might end up starting for another team in a few years at this rate

"Terry Rozier... you know, the dude who is making you look like a G-League player"

Joking aside, through two games, Rozier has 46 points on 47% shooting (50% from 3), 11 assists and 0 turnovers. How do you respond to that question w that stupid answer

Also think its pretty funny that a certain Celtics fan claimed Rozier isn't a good player to come off of the bench. He might end up starting for another team in a few years at this rate

The thing is, as good as those #'s are, Rozier has actually maybe been BETTER than his #'s suggest (hard to believe, but I think it's true). The way he's disruptive on the defensive end of the floor to start. Plus even on some shots he's missed, he's completely broken the defense down to the point where the rotations have totally jacked up the Bucks ability to effectively rebound. The Celtics get 2nd chance pts just because Rozier has sliced up the defense so badly even though he might miss the layup or floater.

He could start for a ton of teams. The ONLY issue is that he's such a high energy player that it's tough to know if he could sustain that level of intesity for 30 minutes a night over 82 games.

The thing is, as good as those #'s are, Rozier has actually maybe been BETTER than his #'s suggest (hard to believe, but I think it's true). The way he's disruptive on the defensive end of the floor to start. Plus even on some shots he's missed, he's completely broken the defense down to the point where the rotations have totally jacked up the Bucks ability to effectively rebound. The Celtics get 2nd chance pts just because Rozier has sliced up the defense so badly even though he might miss the layup or floater.

He could start for a ton of teams. The ONLY issue is that he's such a high energy player that it's tough to know if he could sustain that level of intesity for 30 minutes a night over 82 games.
Agreed. He's got a little Westbrook in him in terms of his feisty-ness and fire. I love his ability to take care of the ball. His FG % is low, but if you actually look into it, about 50% of his shots are 3 pointers, which effectively makes his % (and eFG %) pretty good for a second year player.

That was a nice win. I LB Pels a few times when Nurk went down. Didn't cover my ass from the Wizards loss but it definitely helped

Does anyone have an opinion on the Rangers/Rays game? I'm considering Rangers -1.5 at +150

Does anyone have an opinion on the Rangers/Rays game? I'm considering Rangers -1.5 at +150
I’m taking rays -1.5 lol

Value on the rays imo. +210 for the Home team.

LOL think Lebron was tired of people burying them already? Scores the first 16 pts for the Cavs, finishes the first quarter with 20 pts, 6 boards, 3 assists. POSSESSED.

I'm buying in on the Heat tomorrow. Embiid is listed as doubtful, but even if he plays, I dont think he will impact the game much since he's been out for three weeks and he needs to get his legs under him

Heat -105 ML

Live bet Rocket -6 for 1.5u

Exactly how bad are the T Wolves playing if they are down 15 at the half and Harden is ONE FOR TWELVE from the floor?

i think there is value on celtics +2300 ecf, especially how well rozier is playing. smart is coming back in the second round and his thumb should not be an issue as he is primarily a defender and rebounder as opposed to being a shooter. i also think the 76ers are the most overvalued team in the playoffs right now behind the cavs who, imo, are downplaying the signifigance of loves torn ligament thumb injury

https://www.usatoday.com/story/spor...ast-two-months-torn-ligament-thumb/521138002/

any opinions on mets/braves?

any opinions on mets/braves?
I’m not big on Matt Harvey at all but wisler def isn’t someone I want to trust with my money

Freeeman is questionable

Mets are a pretty hot team.

If I had to pick I side it’d probably be the Mets. Doubt I’ll touch that game

Back