Non-MMA Sports Betting Discussion - March, 2018

opinion on HOU/SEA?

Houston playing last night then having to fly to Seattle. Keuchel has not looked sharp so far this year.

Paxton got rocked in his first start but the next 2 he pitched well (17 K's and 2 BB's over 11 total innings).

Keuchel hasn't been awful, but his 13/9 K/BB ratio is garbage so far and he's getting his pitch count run up early so can't pitch deep into games so far. And the one weak link for the Astros (maybe not "weak", but not a strength anyway) is their bullpen.

Seattle +100 ML for 2u
Seattle -1.5 at +215 for .75u
Seattle -2.5 at +375 for .33u

Houston playing last night then having to fly to Seattle. Keuchel has not looked sharp so far this year.

Paxton got rocked in his first start but the next 2 he pitched well (17 K's and 2 BB's over 11 total innings).

Keuchel hasn't been awful, but his 13/9 K/BB ratio is garbage so far and he's getting his pitch count run up early so can't pitch deep into games so far. And the one weak link for the Astros (maybe not "weak", but not a strength anyway) is their bullpen.

Seattle +100 ML for 2u
Seattle -1.5 at +215 for .75u
Seattle -2.5 at +375 for .33u
Yeah, I was sorta leaning towards Seattle too tbh. I feel like the line is short so I wasn't sure what I was missing since I was expecting them at -125ish but I got them at plus odds

Yeah, I was sorta leaning towards Seattle too tbh. I feel like the line is short so I wasn't sure what I was missing since I was expecting them at -125ish but I got them at plus odds

Yeah probably better name recognition for Keuchel plus how good the Astros are overall the big factors.

The situation and starting pitching trajectory both favor the M's though.

Do you think Miami will continue routing them?
If you're asking for a side to live bet, I pretty much have no opinion. It can really go either way. I thought the 76ers were missing make-able shots but Miami was also playing good defense on some possessions. With that being said, I have a very small LB on Sixers +7.5

If you're asking for a side to live bet, I pretty much have no opinion. It can really go either way. I thought the 76ers were missing make-able shots but Miami was also playing good defense on some possessions. With that being said, I have a very small LB on Sixers +7.5
<WellThere>

Warriors/Spurs tonight just a pass?

9.5 really doesn't seem like a huge # to give. I feel like the Spurs are gonna give one huge effort and either win a game or make one game really close, but I'm leaning toward that being game 3 when they head home. I didn't get to watch any of game 1. Did the Warriors double Aldrich hard every time he touched it? His stat line was terrible compared to what he normally does. Trying to figure out if it was just an off night or if the W's specifically took him away, knowing the Spurs don't really have a legit 2nd option.

Someone forgot to tell D Wade it's 2018 and not 2008.

I did it for a potential middle with my Heat +6.5, not because I thought the Sixers were going to come back. My big play was Heat +3.5 1H and I was just trying to middle my smaller bets. Should have mentioned that

Warriors/Spurs tonight just a pass?

9.5 really doesn't seem like a huge # to give. I feel like the Spurs are gonna give one huge effort and either win a game or make one game really close, but I'm leaning toward that being game 3 when they head home. I didn't get to watch any of game 1. Did the Warriors double Aldrich hard every time he touched it? His stat line was terrible compared to what he normally does. Trying to figure out if it was just an off night or if the W's specifically took him away, knowing the Spurs don't really have a legit 2nd option.
Pass for me, looking to back them in game 3 if they get spanked tonight also

Welp my only play of the day on the Mets at -135 was looking like a great spot until an epic bullpen meltdown in the 8th

Unbelievable

I did it for a potential middle with my Heat +6.5, not because I thought the Sixers were going to come back. My big play was Heat +3.5 1H and I was just trying to middle my smaller bets. Should have mentioned that
Thanks man. The Heat really surprised me so far. I didn’t see that coming.

LOL and Springer takes Paxton deep to start that game. Guess the 'Stros lineup is one reason they were favored...sigh.

Thanks man. The Heat really surprised me so far. I didn’t see that coming.
A good rule of thumb for playoff basketball is to look to fade teams that play extremely well in the previous game. Usually it influences the line and you get more value for an outlier game. For as skilled as I think the 76ers are, they def played over their heads in game 1

A good rule of thumb for playoff basketball is to look to fade teams that play extremely well in the previous game. Usually it influences the line and you get more value for an outlier game. For as skilled as I think the 76ers are, they def played over their heads in game 1

Yeah I'm thinking maybe laying the points with Houston game 2. Rockets other than Harden were a combined 3-25 from deep, that won't happen again (or even come close probably). The fact they could shoot that poorly and still win means if they have even an average shooting night they probably easily win by double digits.

opinion on HOU/SEA?
Just saw this

Thought there was value on Houston but didn’t trust keuchel enough to bet them. They did have a crazy game last night as well

Nats really pissing me off. Lost about 10 units betting on or against them since Friday.

Mets dominated them pitching and were up 6-1 in the 8th with a strong pen. And they have a meltdown.

Very irritating

Guess I’ll be staying away from nats games for a while

Other leans I didn’t play ended up winning

Miami Heat 1H winner, Seattle Mariners winner. Great Monday

i think this is a great spot to hedge on 76ers series win if you bought the heat, especailly if you bought miami series at +650 after game 1, as well as the heat eastern conference finals. dont know if whitesides hip is still giving him a problem or if its spoelstras ineptitude of not being able to find a way to keep double/double hassan in the game, i could care less either way. depending on 40-year-old wade to throw up multiple 28/7s is ridiculous and not going to happen

Back