Non-MMA Sports Betting Discussion - June, 2018

Snell with the 5th inning meltdown.

2 outs full count gives up a three run homer

Thought that ff bet was cashing

Last edited:
and of course the +140 dog loses in the bottom of the fifth inning

Mets are definitely a candidate for live betting. Down 0-1 right now. Will hold off for now

edit: I meant diamondbacks are a candidate for live betting. Mets are up 1-0 right now

Last edited:
Russia was easy at -1 this afternoon and I had yanks first 5 had no business winning that one.

Last edited:
Uh what’s up w the Nats/Blue Jays line tomorrow?

Uh what’s up w the Nats/Blue Jays line tomorrow?

Aaron Sanchez has been pitching well recently aside from a bad start against the Red Sox.

Devon Travis is scheduled to be in the lineup Friday and maybe Josh Donaldson but he has had lingering injuries all season long and even if he does play, he probably isn't 100%.

Winner w Uruguay this morning. Going w spain at +108 this afternoon

I’m on the Rockies, Cubs, Blue Jays (small), and Brewers today

England Vs Tunisia u2.5 goals
Belgium o2.5 team goals

I'm on the Cubs. Max play for me. I'm currently in a stretch of either treading water or slightly losing on a day to day basis so it might be beneficial to fade.

I'm on the Cubs. Max play for me. I'm currently in a stretch of either treading water or slightly losing on a day to day basis so it might be beneficial to fade.
Sound like me for the last few weeks

Treading water for sure here. Some winning days, some losing. I think I won $19 last week lol

Down this week a few hundred.

Hope the cubs come back
I bet them as well. Added +420 live

Sound like me for the last few weeks

Treading water for sure here. Some winning days, some losing. I think I won $19 last week lol

Down this week a few hundred.

Hope the cubs come back
I bet them as well. Added +420 live
That's gambling for ya. Seems like every bet that I dont feel strongly for, and only bet 1u on, turns out to be an easy winner. Then ill bet on a team that literally has seemingly every advantage for them and they get shelled 8-2 or something haha.

I'm with you guys lately. Had a great run early in the year but 2 of the last 3 weeks losers (last week worst of the year for me).

I saved my week yesterday by hammering Koepka live at sweet odds to win the US Open. That alone put me in the black for the week. Otherwise would have been 3 losing weeks in a row for Non-MMA betting (mostly MLB).

*fade-worthy stretch right now*

Dodgers/Cubs- Will there be a score in the first inning? YES (-115)

Mets -120

Cardinals/Phillies u8.5 (-105)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NiTrok
Back