Non-MMA Sports Betting Discussion - June, 2018

Got a few bets I like for the TI8 qualifiers in dota 2.

I like "The final Tribe" to get it done in the European division at @4.5. They've been by far the best team outside of OG in Europe for a bit and OG lost their captain and probably most talanted player in Fly and S4 recently. I think the price is right for a small upset.

In China I like Ehome @3.5. Everyone of the favorites seems to have their own problems but they have two spots so I'm going with these guys at decent odds. If they happen to preform decently they have a solid shot at it.

In SA I'm gonna be a bit bold. Pain are they big favorites for good reason, but I think SGE holds a ton of value at @10.0. Not only do they have some solid cores with some decent LAN experience, they also picked up a super solid north american support pair and due to some digging on instagram I know that they've actually moved down to Brazil for this. That shows some commitment to the idea at least and 10.0 just seems to wide to me.

Arizona -144...grienke is 3-0 with a 1.64 era at home taillon has over a 4 era on the road and the dbacks are hot.

Braves made me sweat on that -1.5 line

Cash it

I’m on Sox rl
Stros rl
Dbacks ml, rl
Reds ml

Braves made me sweat on that -1.5 line

Cash it

I’m on Sox rl
Stros rl
Dbacks ml, rl
Reds ml
I would have tailed you if you had posted the Braves -1.5 line. I realllllllllly wanted to pull the trigger on the Braves today but I debated so much that I lost track of the time and the game started. Couldn't get good + odds during the game to live bet, either. Good bet, congrats

I would have tailed you if you had posted the Braves -1.5 line. I realllllllllly wanted to pull the trigger on the Braves today but I debated so much that I lost track of the time and the game started. Couldn't get good + odds during the game to live bet, either. Good bet, congrats

I was looking to live bet it most of the game. Ended up getting it around +255

Wanted to hit their ml but it was too juiced by the time I decided to pull the trigger

I was looking to live bet it most of the game. Ended up getting it around +255

Wanted to hit their ml but it was too juiced by the time I decided to pull the trigger
Mets offense is pathetically bad. Almost as bad as the Orioles lol

I'm going to take a shot on the Nats at over +160. Also have a play on the Phillies

I'm going to take a shot on the Nats at over +160. Also have a play on the Phillies

Do you know anything about this Nats pitcher Fedde? I'm thinking of tailing since odds are good and Gray has been subpar much of this year but I know nothing of this guy the Nats are throwing. Gonna try looking him up now.

Edit: one start in the majors this year was not bad. His surface minor league #'s don't look good but that's with knowing nothing about the league he pitches in or if his surface #'s don't actually reflect how he's pitched.

Meh whatever. I'll take a shot too at +161 for .5u.

Do you know anything about this Nats pitcher Fedde? I'm thinking of tailing since odds are good and Gray has been subpar much of this year but I know nothing of this guy the Nats are throwing. Gonna try looking him up now.

Edit: one start in the majors this year was not bad. His surface minor league #'s don't look good but that's with knowing nothing about the league he pitches in or if his surface #'s don't actually reflect how he's pitched.

Meh whatever. I'll take a shot too at +161 for .5u.
He looks to have decent pitches to make batters miss but it doesnt seem to be elite. He allows a lot of hits, too. In 3 starts last year, he also walked a lot of batters. He's probably better but yeah, its 0.3u for me solely bc Gray shouldnt be a -180 fav

Nats +161, nice!

Wish we'd have bet more!

Lol I made a silly amount of money live betting Russia there. Got them at -1.5, -2.5, and o3 and o3.5. Now I have a decent amount of money to blow on the World Cup for my degen ways while being on summer break from school

I'm on the Rays +140 (first five innings) today. German shouldn't be such a favorite over Snell, especially considering the Rays are pretty decent at hitting RHP, too.

How are you guys betting Boston/Seattle?

Boston ML (David Price) is reasonable at -122 and it's against Felix Hernandez but Mariners just finding ways to win games.

I LB Indians down 2-1. Rodon is kinda lucky to only have 1 run given up so far. Indians are hitting the ball well but it's going straight to Sox fielders. I also like Clevinger's chances going forward

How are you guys betting Boston/Seattle?

Boston ML (David Price) is reasonable at -122 and it's against Felix Hernandez but Mariners just finding ways to win games.
Staying away pre-game and looking to live bet the Mariners if they're down a bit when Felix is pulled

I'm on the Rays +140 (first five innings) today. German shouldn't be such a favorite over Snell, especially considering the Rays are pretty decent at hitting RHP, too.

I like this bet. Snell has been really sneaky good for TB this year, probably their best starter.

I like this bet. Snell has been really sneaky good for TB this year, probably their best starter.
Also regarding the Mariners/Sox, first five over doesn't seem to be a bad idea

Also regarding the Mariners/Sox, first five over doesn't seem to be a bad idea

I am big on Red Sox first five innings o2 at -120.

I’m also on Tampa first five and ml

Playing snakes ml
Houston ml

Cashed twins/tigers first five and game unders

Man I forgot to live bet indians team total last inning

I just remembered, went to play it and they hit a two run homer before I could get it in

Back