Non-MMA Sports Betting Discussion -- 2021 and Beyond

NBA

Nets +3 for 3u
Kings -3 for 3u

Boston Celtics +3.5 for 3u
Denver Nuggets -10 for 2u

I've been betting on golf recently, thanks to a friend of mine who was once very close to being a tour pro. I'm playing significantly lower amounts than I do for MMA, and I wouldn't say I have it figured out yet, but I can share a few picks for those curious when they come up for the next tournament.

Boston Celtics +3.5 for 3u
Denver Nuggets -10 for 2u
ugh. one point away from +5u. stupid marcus smart giving up that offensive rebound at the end

Dallas +4.5 for 4u

ugh. one point away from +5u. stupid marcus smart giving up that offensive rebound at the end

Dallas +4.5 for 4u
Well, that last second three pointer to back door cover makes up for the Celtics debacle last night. Hope a lot of people tailed this one

Ugly NBA card today

Atlanta Hawks +6 for 1.5u

San Antonio Spurs -13.5 for 1.5u

Golf bets!

Took Gooch -120 over Steele at 0.8u and and Bryson DeChambeau at -110 over Dustin Johnson at 0.7u.

San Antonio Spurs -13.5 for 1.5u
bad bet. SA defense wasn't very good. at least it wasn't for a lot

BIG PLAY THURSDAY

TORONTO RAPTORS -2.5 FOR 5U

BOL everyone who tails

What on earth are the Knicks thinking?! 7 foot 3 on his rookie deal and you trade him for the guy you should have got in the draft and cap space? I'm lost

Betting 0.07 units on the Puppy Bowl, Team Ruff -3 over Team Fluff at -120.

Why? My girlfriend, the world's biggest dog lover, insisted Team Ruff was cuter.

Betting 0.07 units on the Puppy Bowl, Team Ruff -3 over Team Fluff at -120.

Why? My girlfriend, the world's biggest dog lover, insisted Team Ruff was cuter.
I’d have to know if team fluff consists of good or bad dogs

What on earth are the Knicks thinking?! 7 foot 3 on his rookie deal and you trade him for the guy you should have got in the draft and cap space? I'm lost
get rid of large contracts in the process. they knew porzingis wouldn't stay in NY

bad bet. SA defense wasn't very good. at least it wasn't for a lot

BIG PLAY THURSDAY

TORONTO RAPTORS -2.5 FOR 5U

BOL everyone who tails
epic fail. sorry to those who tailed

get rid of large contracts in the process. they knew porzingis wouldn't stay in NY
Sort of came from nowhere Porz wanting out. Im sure had they got a free agent he'd have stayed?

It could well end up a win-win for both sides but I just dont think Porz is a talent you give away/could have got more in exchange

Back