Non-MMA Sports Betting Discussion - January, 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just read the article on mmaoddsbreaker.com on why Nick Kalikas opened the line @-215 for UFC 222. That line got bet really hard and really quick. You get any at -215?

Nah I'd need closer to -150 to play him, he's untested against a high caliber wrestler. Was nearly 5 years ago but Bermudez was able to take a decision off him with 4 TDs.

^^ im on a fade material run. i pick 9 point favorites that cant even win straight up at home lol

It was a good pick. NBA having a weird week. Good thing the season is long.
Yeah, i actually think the Wizards were the right side if you discount the scoreboard

wizards shot 52.6% while the Jazz shot 46.7%
but 23 TOs is ridiculous

Crazy that the number 1 seed is coming off a bye and are the 3 point dogs at home to the #6 seed

Crazy that the number 1 seed is coming off a bye and are the 3 point dogs at home to the #6 seed
well they dont have their MVP caliber qb lol

Man tonight would have been a great night to bet my clips. Had to live bet them at -8 on the spread for 1.1u

Man tonight would have been a great night to bet my clips. Had to live bet them at -8 on the spread for 1.1u

Everytime I see Lou Williams have a big night for the Clippers, I get so tilted. I'm from Toronto, so I'm a Raptors fan and we let Lou go because we didn't want to pay him a few million more per year, which would have been a bargain the way he is playing and the contracts being handed out today.

Everytime I see Lou Williams have a big night for the Clippers, I get so tilted. I'm from Toronto, so I'm a Raptors fan and we let Lou go because we didn't want to pay him a few million more per year, which would have been a bargain the way he is playing and the contracts being handed out today.
Ya that would be a burnout. Dude is legit

Refreshing Bet365 every 20 minutes hoping to see a line on Holloway/Edgar...

iirc that has happened 5 times in the nfl and the number 1 seed has won four. dont understand why people believe that its not possible for foles to have a 90 qbr day when hes had numerous, even a perfect 158 day.

they are taking one game(dallas had only four drives with nothing at stake) and think this guy cant play. rothlesberger had two bad games and people were saying that he wanted to retire.

imo , i think this games is going to be decided on turnovers like the rams game, philly a +11 and atl a -2 on the season

NFL picks this week

Steelers/jags under 41 (3u)

Steelers/Pats teaser (1u)

Saints/vikings under 46 (1u)

Saints +4 (1u)

Eagles +3 (1u)

Tempted to add under on 1Q and 1H on steelers/jags game as well. We will see

The reason for the under in jags game is very similiar to the reasoning for last weeks bet. But also weather wil be cold 16 degrees i think we will see a lot of running. Plus bortles on the road wont put up much points. The main worry are pick 6s from both defenses but big ben should be more cautious this game. I do think if we see pick 6s it will be the second half when things have opened up some thats why i wanted to add 1Q and 1H plays as well but thats a lot of units on 1 game on a over/under bet

Last edited:
Clippers ml seems trappy but I’m hitting it.

Tempted by this afternoon game on some degen action

Clippers ml seems trappy but I’m hitting it.

Tempted by this afternoon game on some degen action
After a big emotional win for the clips you could see a letdown here. Especially back to back. Im not touching it

Sup Mga! I mess quite a bit with big parlays but basketball isn't my sport as I saw it mentioned earlier. I am a football/soccer guy.
You weren't the guy that did the 50 leg college basketball leg and one time missed out by 1

im on the kings for 3u

obv means the clippers are the right side

iirc that has happened 5 times in the nfl and the number 1 seed has won four. dont understand why people believe that its not possible for foles to have a 90 qbr day when hes had numerous, even a perfect 158 day.

they are taking one game(dallas had only four drives with nothing at stake) and think this guy cant play. rothlesberger had two bad games and people were saying that he wanted to retire.

imo , i think this games is going to be decided on turnovers like the rams game, philly a +11 and atl a -2 on the season
i
dont think the number one seed has ever been the underdog in the divisional round

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back