Non-MMA Sports Betting Discussion - January, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
usc -3.5 and cavaliers -4.5 £43 returns £91.

Last edited:
usc -3.5 and cavaliers -4.5 £43 returns £91

Nice I like it. Did Cavs -5 and USC -3 teaser (ties push) paying +102.

Let's get it.

Man I can't bet on Clippers minus Paul and Griffin laying pts. Pass for me. At 5.5 I'd take the Suns if I had to bet a side, but will just pass.

Bucks...maybe. -1.5 is fine I guess. Maybe gets to a pick 'em where a Buck one point win covers.

Cavs sound good too, maybe they even cover 9.5 with no Kyrie (if he's out). I'm thinking that might move the line 1 pt one way or the other depending if he's in or not.

Wizards...IDK. Houston is good at home and Wash awful on the road. 8.5 is a pretty big #, but so many possessions in Rockets games it doesn't mean as much as with other teams. The Wizards are playing better lately for sure. Undecided on that one.
Clippees are playing the Suns, though. Suns are near the bottom of the league in both offensive and defensive efficiency. Clippers are stronger at home. They're also near the bottom of the league in assists per game so a lot of their scoring comes from isolation plays. Clippers are a veteran group desperate for a W. I won't lay 5.5 (probably) but I'll gladly take them if the line goes to 3 when Paul is ruled out

Clippees are playing the Suns, though. Suns are near the bottom of the league in both offensive and defensive efficiency. Clippers are stronger at home. They're also near the bottom of the league in assists per game so a lot of their scoring comes from isolation plays. Clippers are a veteran group desperate for a W. I won't lay 5.5 (probably) but I'll gladly take them if the line goes to 3 when Paul is ruled out

Without Paul and Griffin, where does there offense come from? Crawford I guess if he's hot? Felton? A few putbacks by Jordan? Reddick can knock down jumpers but relies on Paul breaking down the D to get open looks a lot of the time.

I can see avoiding the Suns but this Clipper team without its 2 best players is a bottom feeder. Can't lay 5.5 with a bottom feeder, even against another one. If it drops to 2.5 I might bite.

I probably won't hedge but just a heads up, Penn State has always been a strong second half team.

Wow I made some preseason NFL prop plays and this one stood out. I had $2.78 on Zeke to win the rushing title. Paid +900 and I won $25. Wish I put like 100 on it now haha

NBA MONDAY

Bucks -1.5 Risk 1.65u to win 1.5u

is paul definitely out tonight? i can't play -5.5 without him (and griffin), even against the suns.

USC not looking too good to cover the spread. Lets get er done!

What the hell is going on in this Rose Bowl

NBA added play

Bulls 2H +110 for 0.25u

Holy shit this Rose Bowl...

I love when this works...

upload_2017-1-2_20-30-57.png

Woah when did you get +6.5

man the amount of times i've lost by 0.5 points is a lot more than i've won. i knew i should have hit -2.5.

Woah when did you get +6.5

End of Q3 they were down 7. Then as soon as they tied it, like 3 minutes later took that Bucks bet since I figured they'd win. Was hoping for less juice than -135 but I'll take it.

End of Q3 they were down 7. Then as soon as they tied it, like 3 minutes later took that Bucks bet since I figured they'd win. Was hoping for less juice than -135 but I'll take it.
How did I miss that. Great live line, -135 or not

Man I bet Oklahoma -1.5 and I just was reminded their star RB is the puke that sucker punched a college girl at a restaurant.

I hope my bet cashes, but I'd also like to see this fuck suffer a career ending injury.

Oh wow I freaking LOVE this prop:

upload_2017-1-2_21-0-39.png

I went over my normal limit for props. Their team total projection is 104. He won't be expending as much energy on D since no Chris Paul. And over his last 5 games he's averaging over 20 ppg and over 7 assists per game. And they are giving us + odds? Nothing guaranteed, but I think 5d messed up on this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back