Non-MMA Sports Betting Discussion - February, 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
im a celtic fan since 1982

if boston wins the east it just shows how absolute shit the conference is and one of the reasons i could not pass up indy +10000 to win the east, great plus money hedgeable if they get to the conference semi finals

without the 2016 cavs team, the entire east is shit compared to prior years. the cs did pick up monroe, who is more of an insurance policy to morris, but you know that a conference is absolute garbage when two 6 4, sub 40 percent shooters are the main, if not only, contributors off your bench.

eddie house was a 40 percent shooter but was one of six guys coming off the 2008 celtics bench putting in a mere 15 min a game whereas rozier and smart are both close to 30.
That's pure conjecture, the Celtics bench has a positive differential. Indiana, whose bench/role players you talked up so much the other day, actually has a negative point differential.

http://www.hoopsstats.com/basketball/fantasy/nba/teamstats/18/7/diffeff/1-1

I can't see how you can watch Celtics games, as a fan nonetheless, and not think Rozier is a great back up. Look at what he did in Kyrie's absence

3 games, 19.7 ppg, 8 rpg, 5.7 apg with ONLY 1.7 turnovers per game. The Celtics were 3-0 in that span, winning by a total of 40 combined points. In those 3 games, Rozier was +70 in point differential when he was on the court LOL. Even last night in a bad team effort, he still managed to put up 18 points in 24 minutes

That's pure conjecture, the Celtics bench has a positive differential. Indiana, whose bench/role players you talked up so much the other day, actually has a negative point differential.

http://www.hoopsstats.com/basketball/fantasy/nba/teamstats/18/7/diffeff/1-1

I can't see how you can watch Celtics games, as a fan nonetheless, and not think Rozier is a great back up. Look at what he did in Kyrie's absence

3 games, 19.7 ppg, 8 rpg, 5.7 apg with ONLY 1.7 turnovers per game. The Celtics were 3-0 in that span, winning by a total of 40 combined points. In those 3 games, Rozier was +70 in point differential when he was on the court LOL. Even last night in a bad team effort, he still managed to put up 18 points in 24 minutes

thats three games

three

the fact is that hes a career 40 percent, off the bench, where he shot the same percentage in college. imo, he wont even have a career of dee brown, a 2 that shouldve been a 1. and what im trying to get across is that rozier is okay if hes giveing you 15-18 game in the playoffs but to have both him and smart penciled in for 25-30 is just bad. awful, even. they are not prime vinnie johnson or manu ginobili

imo, if healthy and if the cavs pack it in, the pacers are a 7 rebound three away from being one of the top four teams in the east. you cant win if your starting small forward only gets 3 rebounds a game. the pacers have to slide thaddeus to the 3 and start both miles and domantus and give jefferson 20 minutes off the bench and there is a possibilty that this lineup can go deep in the playoffs

thats three games

three

the fact is that hes a career 40 percent, off the bench, where he shot the same percentage in college. imo, he wont even have a career of dee brown, a 2 that shouldve been a 1. and what im trying to get across is that rozier is okay if hes giveing you 15-18 game in the playoffs but to have both him and smart penciled in for 25-30 is just bad. awful, even. they are not prime vinnie johnson or manu ginobili

imo, if healthy and if the cavs pack it in, the pacers are a 7 rebound three away from being one of the top four teams in the east. you cant win if your starting small forward only gets 3 rebounds a game. the pacers have to slide thaddeus to the 3 and start both miles and domantus and give jefferson 20 minutes off the bench and there is a possibilty that this lineup can go deep in the playoffs
again, all conjecture. where are you pulling these standards from and how can you back it up? "you cant win if your starting SF only get 3 rpg"? "the pacers are a 7 rebound three away from being one of the top four teams in the east", wut... the pacers have a lot of areas they need to address. If they dont fall into the 4 seed, which is extremely likely imo, the chances of them getting through the first round are pretty bad

again, all conjecture. where are you pulling these standards from and how can you back it up? "you cant win if your starting SF only get 3 rpg"? "the pacers are a 7 rebound three away from being one of the top four teams in the east", wut... the pacers have a lot of areas they need to address. If they dont fall into the 4 seed, which is extremely likely imo, the chances of them getting through the first round are pretty bad

a lot of the teams in the east have a lot of areas they also need to address.

i like the pacers at 100/1 to win the east if they have myles at the 4, sabonis at the 5, thaddeus at the 3, with nick and victor at the guards. bojan coming off the bench with jefferson and lance could be solid. the yugoslavian is not a starter and its ridiculous to see al losing minutes to bojan, sometimes getting dnps, if thaddeus can play the three. young has shown the abiliity to shoot the three and myles can stretch the floor for sabonis as turner has a very good 15-footer and may also be able to shoot the 3 ball in a larger sample size

the east sucks compared to prior years and one would have to be nuts to only get +250 or so on the celtics. essentially two rookies in the starting five and two little guys coming off the bench. shit, the heat get healthy they can beat the cs. the bucks, too, as well as the wizards, all at very good plus money

imo, the cs at +250 is something i would never buy and all i pretty much ever buy are underdogs

a lot of the teams in the east have a lot of areas they also need to address.

i like the pacers at 100/1 to win the east if they have myles at the 4, sabonis at the 5, thaddeus at the 3, with nick and victor at the guards. bojan coming off the bench with jefferson and lance could be solid. the yugoslavian is not a starter and its ridiculous to see al losing minutes to bojan, sometimes getting dnps, if thaddeus can play the three. young has shown the abiliity to shoot the three and myles can stretch the floor for sabonis as turner has a very good 15-footer and may also be able to shoot the 3 ball in a larger sample size

the east sucks compared to prior years and one would have to be nuts to only get +250 or so on the celtics. essentially two rookies in the starting five and two little guys coming off the bench. shit, the heat get healthy they can beat the cs. the bucks, too, as well as the wizards, all at very good plus money

imo, the cs at +250 is something i would never buy and all i pretty much ever buy are underdogs
we'll revisit when the time comes but ill be glad to bring this convo up. Heat have very little chance at beating the celtics

i LB the Wizards a few min ago at -110. 2u

i LB the Wizards a few min ago at -110. 2u
I had them at about +500. Thought I had it in the bag until the stupid foul on kyrie

I had them at about +500. Thought I had it in the bag until the stupid foul on kyrie
i think that ending confirms im cursed. what a way to lose LOL

Charlotte on a back to back after playing in OT game in Portland last night. Now playing in altitude. Utah def a play for me

Guys, what about the Oscars? Do you have any bets on them? I took 1u on Three Billboards @2.75 to be the best movie.

bought some heat +3700 to win the east, nowhere near the value of indy 100/1, but i like their depth at the frontcourt especially if richardson can play the 3 with the addition of wade at the 2.

if love cannot come back and give the cavs rebounds this shit conference is wide open.

Guys, what about the Oscars? Do you have any bets on them? I took 1u on Three Billboards @2.75 to be the best movie.

It's only -110 on 5d, so if nothing else you got a great line. Shape of Water the favorite, but I think you have a solid shot of winning.

did a couple 50 cent pick 3's at gulf stream leg 1- I need the 7,1,8,4 to take leg one for me to still be alive for race 2

the 1 took it shoulda played the super race 2 gulfstream i need the 4 11 or 8 to take it to be alive for the 3rd race

tampabay race 1 i did a couple pick 3s race 1 i need 10,7,8,5 to win to be alive for race 2

the 5 took it i need the 2 or the 5 race 2 to be alive for my pick 3 at tampa

utah hit pretty easily last night. not sure what i like today, a lot of appealing lines involve teams playing in a b2b situation so theyre a no play. maybe i can throw something down on them 1H or 1Q

brooklyn nets would be a play if they weren't such flakes. maybe ill go half a unit on them instead. the pels have been BAD since boogie got hurt

orlando is a scrappy, well coached team. bucks played last night. magic home dogs of 5 points might be worth a bet with a stab on the ml

thoughts @mkess101 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back