Non-MMA Sports Betting Discussion - February 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just LB them -3. They do let worse teams hang around too much but Westbrook and KD should take over down the stretch in this one.
they play zero team defense. you're probably right about KD and Westbrook taking over in the 4th but the Suns are getting such good looks right now lol

edit: this is a bit of hindsight but i think that -3 line is a trap. you figure in order for the Thunder to cover that, they need to dominate the fourth. I dont think they can do that with the way they play. itll come down to the wire IMO and id rather be on the plus three in that situation. fingers crossed for you man

they play zero team defense. you're probably right about KD and Westbrook taking over in the 4th but the Suns are getting such good looks right now lol

edit: this is a bit of hindsight but i think that -3 line is a trap. you figure in order for the Thunder to cover that, they need to dominate the fourth. I dont think they can do that with the way they play. itll come down to the wire IMO and id rather be on the plus three in that situation. fingers crossed for you man
Spoke way too soon haha

Spoke way too soon haha

LOL it's the 2nd unit for the Thunder pulling away. The stars better not come back in and blow it!

suicide.png

fuck my fucking life

i guess it's karma though. i had the hawks +2.5 yesterday and they lost by 2.

Dortmund to win and West Ham to qualify.

Thinking about Panthers, Capitals, Stars, Blackhawks, Blues ML for 9.2.
Any thoughts?

How do I bet this? I want to tail but know nothing about soccer
There should be an option in cup games, team to qualify or to advance. Which bookie you use?

Yeah West Ham to win is 2.60 and to qualify 1.74.

CS:GO

dignitas vs SK Gaming (best of 3)
SK Gaming $100 to win $207
SK Gaming +1,5 $350 to win $289

Dignitas came 2nd in a big tournament last weekend, and on paper they should be a lot better than SK Gaming. BUT! I once head a pro player say on a podcast to never bet on a team in their first game after a LAN tournament. Big chance for loss. I've forgot this a few times and bet on teams after LAN's, and I usually lose. So listening to him this time.

One of dignitas's players just tweeted "always getting rekt after lan events, so tired :<"

I feel confident that SK will atleast take 1 map

Toronto Maple leafs fan here, betting against Toronto tonight. They are absolutely decimated by injuries and they literally just traded their top defence Dion Phaneuf, bare bones crew. Aside from Reimer totally shutting it down in net I dont see them winning.

Toronto Maple leafs fan here, betting against Toronto tonight. They are absolutely decimated by injuries and they literally just traded their top defence Dion Phaneuf, bare bones crew. Aside from Reimer totally shutting it down in net I dont see them winning.

i'll prolly do something on cgy, too. kinda surprised they're just -140 at home tonight vs tor.

Went with these 2 parlays.

Panthers, Stars, Capitals, Blackhawks and Blues ML.
Over 2.5 in Chi-SJ, Sabres-Flo, Preds-Caps, Blues-Jets, Flames-Leafs, Wild-Stars, Fly-Ducks, Habs-Tampa.

Capitals, Stars, Panthers, Lightning, Blues and Blackhawks in regulation (single bets).

NBA:

Going again with a big favorite against a team that lacks motivation- Warriors -13 over the Rockets. I worry about this pick IF Bogut gets into foul trouble early. Bogut isn't shy about playing tough defense and it can get him into foul trouble early. Normally that isnt a big issue but his back up Ezeli is out w a knee surgery and they dont have a big body that can continue to defend Dwight Howard and keep him off the glass. The Warriors just seem to have the Rockets number

Warriors -13 for 1u

Went with these 2 parlays.

Panthers, Stars, Capitals, Blackhawks and Blues ML.
Over 2.5 in Chi-SJ, Sabres-Flo, Preds-Caps, Blues-Jets, Flames-Leafs, Wild-Stars, Fly-Ducks, Habs-Tampa.

Capitals, Stars, Panthers, Lightning, Blues and Blackhawks in regulation (single bets).

we're on same side for most of your plays

i've got

5u flyers (don't ever tail my flyers bets)
2.8u chi
1.75u fla
1.5u stl
1.5u dal
1.4u cgy
1u wsh
1u nj
1u u5.5 col-van

a little liberal, perhaps :)

Yeah i went on little creative side with the NHL bets but NHL been good to me lately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back