Non-MMA Sports Betting Discussion - February 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL I bet Winnepeg as home favorites and they are down 4-0 after the 1st period. Wow.

Ha ha on the plus side my other hockey bet cashes halfway through the game.

LOL I bet Winnepeg as home favorites and they are down 4-0 after the 1st period. Wow.

they were my lean, too

both of my leans today got their starter pulled. wow.

glad i only have the 1u live on pit +1.5, sorry for your wpg action

CBB

Pittsburgh ML (+102) 3u
Central
Florida +5 2u
George
Washington +9 2u
Michigan
+4 3u
Purdue
+4 2u
Virginia
Tech +2 3u
Washington
+4 3u
Kansas
State +5.5 2u

A lot of units flying around today with full BBall slate on the UFC. Let's get it

Edmonton 1u (operation "fade the hand) and duhhh, flyers!

For the early games

2.7u stl -135
1u sj

for the later games

Shocker. Flyers give up lead with 12 seconds left in game. Shootout? Never win the Coinflip as f'ing usual. 32-67 all-time in shootout. Next worst team is like 42-52.

Made a nice chunk of change livebetting the Caps when they went gave up two quick goals in the third to go down 1 against the Devils. Their ML incl. OT jumped to +307.

Think I like Elite Wolves -1.5 vs Team Archon in about an hour. Archon has looked very mediocre and has not preformed well since they qualified for the next major while Wolves are on a fairly long win streak against pretty good opponents.

It's at +130 or so on Pinnacle, think it should be even or slightly better. That said Archon has a fair bit of decent talent and when they actually preform they're a pretty decent team so it's not a lock or anything, but I don't think we'll see their best before the major.

Edit: EW straight up is -230 or so, but I'm not sold on that. If they somehow up a game it probably means that Archon somehow is back in shape or that EW is tilting/having lag issues/other random South American bullshit. Think going for the 2-0 is a better bet at these odds.

Edit: Line is moving towards Archon a lot for some reason, this looks like the Borg fight all over again. Oh well, let's see what happens.

Edit: Lost already in the first game, despite it being really long and drawn out. Square as hell bet in any case, not sure what others knew that I didn't.

Last edited:
ah shiet guys, just went all-in on a CS match

EnVyUS vs Dignitas (best of 5)
EnVyUs to win
$4,321 to win $1,512
EnVyUs -1,5
$280 to win $250

Parlay with UFC and other CS-match (3/4 hit, envyus left)
$125 to win $192

lets gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

this is NOT a tip. I'm not recommending you guys to all out on this. I believe it will win, but I probably went way to big

Last edited:
Missed out on some easy $ today. Arsenal -112 vs Bournemouth

EnVyUs to win
$4,321 to win $1,512
EnVyUs -1,5
$280 to win $250

$125 to win $192

this is NOT a tip. I'm not recommending you guys to all out on this. I believe it will win, but I probably went way to big

Man why do you love these big favorites in Csgo? Games are always much closer than the odds indicate. I hope it cashes for you but Envy has been underperforming lately

NFL

Denver +5 5u

CBB

East Carolina +18.5 2u
Illinois +10.5 3u
Utah +6.5 2u

NBA

Celtics -7 2u
Magic +3.5 2u
Heat -1 2u

Also on the heat, dusty trunks. I came in here to recommend them but you beat me to it haha. BOL

EnVyUs to win
$4,321 to win $1,512 +$1,512
EnVyUs -1,5
$280 to win $250 +$250

$125 to win $192 +$192

EnVyUs -3,5 map 1 $200 to win $188 +$188
EnVyUs -3,5 map 2 $200 to win $198 +$198
EnVyUs -3,5 map 3 $200 to win $198 -$200

and we make bank

16-4
16-7
16-13

+$2,140

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back