Non-MMA Sports Betting Discussion - February 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
blind monkey goes 3-0 1/8 the time!

i like a bunch, actually

2.6u lak -130
2.3u nyr -115
1.55u chi -155
1.35u dal -135 (this one i kinda am least sure about)

oh and some "flyers" team i think i like :p but you know how that goes :p pleeennnty of bias.

Put in my bets before even checking here (which I shouldn't do honestly) and happy to see I have NYR, LAK, and CHI too! I'm also on COL and EDM.

Put in my bets before even checking here (which I shouldn't do honestly) and happy to see I have NYR, LAK, and CHI too! I'm also on COL and EDM.

yea, against ya on col, but not confident

no bet on that edm game

added van to win 1u, tho, with henrik back in the lineup

yea, against ya on col, but not confident

no bet on that edm game

added van to win 1u, tho, with henrik back in the lineup

Sorry man, COL wasn't what I meant, it's CLB. COL I typed for Columbus and then saw your post and was confused.

I kinda liked Dallas too but left that one alone.

Edit: LOL so I still am against you if you are on Van. And NYR already down 2-0. Ugh.

Last edited:
CBB

Vanderbilt
-1½ 2u
Minnesota +8½ 3u
Colorado +10 2u

NBA

Blazers
-1 3u

Blackhawks, Capitals, Oilers, Panthers all ML and over 3.5 in Predators-Flyers, Avalanche-Stars.
12.89 odds. No faith in it really but worth trying with a small bet.
Damn just need Blackhawks to win the game and this hits. Comon Kane 3rd period hattrick thank you.

tumblr_mlry83UnMb1r88y9wo1_500.gif

killed it today... annnnd then the two late games, lak and van blew it, hehe, oh well

your ducks are picking it up, so are my flyguys :)

killed it today... annnnd then the two late games, lak and van blew it, hehe, oh well

your ducks are picking it up, so are my flyguys :)
I forgot to bet the Panthers today. No idea what their line was cuz it wasn't available in the overnight lines.

Both the Ducks and the Panthers are on 5-game winning streaks. Also, it's still possible for the Flyers to make it to the playoffs. :)

Speaking of Ducks, they need to find a fountain of youth and put Selänne in it.

Now todays bets.

Malaga and Benfica to win, keep the bets small though.

NHL: over 3.5 or 4.5 in Lightning-Penguins, Ducks in regulation.

Anyone like Penguins as a +125 dog? They struggle in away games so im not sure.

I forgot to bet the Panthers today. No idea what their line was cuz it wasn't available in the overnight lines.

Both the Ducks and the Panthers are on 5-game winning streaks. Also, it's still possible for the Flyers to make it to the playoffs. :)

it was like -175, pretty sure

Anyone like Penguins as a +125 dog? They struggle in away games so im not sure.

i think i'm gonna pass. thought about pit, thought about wpg, thought about the over in the cgy game, but gonna take the night off, i think

i think i'm gonna pass. thought about pit, thought about wpg, thought about the over in the cgy game, but gonna take the night off, i think
I probably should pass. My local swedish team is up 4-1 atm so might degen bet Penguins with my (potential) winnings lol.

NHL taking Pit/TB over 5 and Winnipeg

NBA Hawks -5 and Cavs -6.5

Went 4-1 in NHL last night and 1-0 in College hoops. Yay. And...0-3 in NBA. Boo.

tailed you on Hawks and Cavs. Man I find NBA so hard to cap.

tailed you on Hawks and Cavs. Man I find NBA so hard to cap.

LOL you must have missed the part where I said I was 5-1 in NHL/NCAA combined and 0-3 in NBA last night.

Nah but I'm still positive for the year in NBA. Barely, but positive.

1u pitt +1.5 after first period, -115. only play tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back